Wednesday, October 16, 2013

**Loved watching Datsyuk play. Now that the wings are in the same division of the Bruins I get to see him all the more. He is just one of those players that is great regarding all the technical aspects of the game and so exciting to watch. So far the series is 1-1. lets see how the rest of the season turns out.

**The Good News out of Boston is that the Bruins Brass cannot blame the Bruins lackluster performance yesterday night & lack of goals so far this season on Tyler Seguin.

**End to end hockey!! Doesn't get any better than that, what a great game. I wish they were all like that. Good game Boston and it even came down to a nail biter!!

**Stephen Weiss, what a beast he was for the Panthers. I'm glad to see him doing good for the Red Wings, he deserves to go with a team that is destined with more than one playoff run.

**It's still early..Reilly Smith (prospect we got in the Seguin-Eriksson deal) is playing pretty well so far. They'll pick it up, but Seguin is showing no signs of slowing down. :P

**Seguin 6 million, Eriksson 4 million. Seguin centering the top line with Benn. he should be producing more points. Dallas is going nowhere

**haha did they really? i was always dubious about their intentions with his position, never was good center material.

**Trade was designed so both teams would benefit. Glad the Seguin is doing well and Loui appears to be getting things down, 2 goals in 2 games. I think both will work out.

**To be honest, I don't even consider crosby to be the best in the game right now. Crosby has amazing skills but when you combine Datsyuk's creativity, his skill, his scoring ability, and his toughness I think he is the most well-rounded and skill player in the game. Definitely one of the most exciting on many nights. I think Crosby has many of those points I mentioned about Dats but I don't see that same creative spark that Dats shows.

**Crosby does put more goals up, but Datsyuk is the best two way player in the game in my opinion, look at assists, takeaways, and just his creativity. Never seen a player so offensive AND defensive.

**I would rather have the Red Wings better ranked than us than the Bruins... good job! Oh and i was looking the LHJMQ stats and your first draft pick is on fire with Val d'Or! Anthony Mantha 16G-12A-28Pts in....9 games!

**Yet another great, solid example how I learn more at these fan threads than anything "pundits" have to say at tsn, espn, nbc,

**I remember last season during the detroit chicago series, on these boards, many people were writing that the winner of their series would be the stanley cup winner. And that detroit and chicago would play another tougher than any team the winner would face. Well, I thought it arrogance - but they were right. Forget the rumors, the age of original 6 domination has begun again.

**after that happened Chara thought to himself " this is why i think hes the best player in the NHL"..... haha Dats made Chara look like a cone out there and then that pass to Zetterberg, man such a beautiful play

**Great game on both sides – what a fight, B’s are so dangerous! Especially happy for Mule / Danny / Gustavsson. And Dats is just outstanding – love his play! Go wings keep it up just like that

**not too bad at all. They have been putting him with Weiss and Franzen lately and they look good. They should have some good chemistry going sooner or later

**bergy looked tired today just got back from all his injuries he is still not in top shape, dont need to be till the playoffs, he will bounce back. Just like how datty did after his invisible game last time vs the bruins, today he was on

**At one point I thought I was watching football.....see the * tackle\ flip * by Bertuzi at the net & the Rask rushing tackle racing for the puck. Crashing & banging.....awesome !!! My wording is not the best...it is late...tired from all the turkey eating & hockey watching & a little beer.

**Oh yah we do ....the Monday Night Game AND watch on Thurs. & Sun.... AND YOUR THANKSGIVING !!! ....Today there was obviously Wings 3 Bruins2 game in the afternoon & then we catch a game of vintage hockey before the Monday Night game.

**Dan : More direct response is yes, it is hockey, but we watch the Mon. night NFL game as well. On your Thanksgiving I think it is more traditional to watch football for us but of course some may watch hockey. Some watch it ALL. In short a mix bag of what people are into.

**i mean no disrespect to Boston, as they are a great team, but how about all you haters who said the east would be too physical for the Wings? Sorry, but Detroit will always be the same Detroit it has been for the past 20 years, so long as Mike Illitch has anything to say about it.

**I can't wait for that to actually happen, so I can read all the complaining on the Red Wings news threads talking about how Ken Holland doesn't know what he's doing and we need to get rid of all of our seasoned vets and bring up (insert whoever's doing well in Grand Rapids at the moment) to finally get things going.

**good game by both teams....datsyuk and bergeron make each other look great depending on who comes out on top on a battle to battle basis...still cant wait to see helm, tatar and nyquist in the lineup to see what we can do when all 4 lines are clicking with speed and skill...til then getting as many W's as possible won't hurt too much either...

**I've seen score sheets change the next day. Rest assured that all goals and assists will be reviewed and the stats will be changed accordingly. If nothing else, the NHL does take it's stats keeping seriously.



0 comments:

Post a Comment