Saturday, October 26, 2013

**I am starting to really like the lines of the panthers... even though some games may be low scoring but it comes down to solid goal tending which i hope Thomas and Markstrom could provide the rest of the year. I am glad to see other teams supporting other teams like @Bolts_91 and @LizikaBostonBruins and I thank you and the others. Even though we have had some tough losses early this year, i believe the next couple weeks will be positive with the team jelling together a little bit more!

**Congrats to the Panthers on a great and much needed win! Hopefully this win will give them some confidence and momentum.

**it wont but thanks bro. enjoy what we never have. superstar scorers and exciting passing play hockey brilliance. love ur offense. thing of beauty to watch and be insanely jealous of

**no i mean by giving u lecavalier in our draft pick we gave u ur cup. that cup doesnt happen without him. but yea i root for the lightning too if theres no panthers chance. long live florida

**Thomas made some outstanding saves. He was the difference. Barkov at 18 impresses every game with his two way play. He is going to be a star. Nice hard earned win for Panthers.

**My team (your former division rivals the Canucks) definitely feel your pain there. Every time a Canucks game goes to a shootout, you can hear a collective "ah krap!" through the city. All that firepower on both the Wild and Canucks rosters, and yet come shootout time we look like we've never heard of such a thing before.... :/

**I said that last year, but people diagreed with me. I don't like the Wild's play style, I hope Mike Yeo goes to some other team.

**This is downright pathetic. Can't even score more than one goal on the Panthers of all teams. Five goals in our last four games? Yeo couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag and needs to get canned.

**Well, it wasn't pretty, but we got it. We had zero intensity for most of the game. Luckily, Thomas played awesome. He won this game for us. What is up with Kopecky? I know he's not the greatest but he needs to pick it up. Hoping for more of these.



0 comments:

Post a Comment