**Great game last night boys. We needed that win after last 2 blowouts on the road. Way to respond and play a full 60! Winning the small battles, nice puck possession (just 5 giveaways), 2-1 on faceoffs, out shooting them in the third.Well done, Yotes! Keep it going tonight in Philly!
**he'll be in for tmmw's game..i hope lol. wings management should take a page out of the sharks' book and let the young kids try playing in the top 6 look at what that hertl kid is doing. he's amazing at 19 years old playing on top line
**babs NEEDS to do something about that third line. it didn't look that bad this time since andy scored a goal but still i think it's just too slow of a line tatar and nyquist need this time to learn and get settled into the team. emmerton has been sent to grand rapids so i guess this means someone's coming up?
**Wasn't able to see the game last night, but I'm about to watch the replay. Glad that the 'Yotes got it together and got in a win against a good Red wing team. Good luck in the east 'Wings.
**I think he's looked quite good actually. He's been playing hard and has had some good scoring chances... just hasn't been able to bury one yet. It's only a matter of time til he starts racking up points. With that said... I'm not sure I like him on the point with the PP.
**Definately not mediocre so far. Game 1 and 2 he was flying everywhere. Had alot of shots and a few good scoring chances. Game 3 he had 1 amazing scoring chance that Rask got lucky and stopped right in front of net. Game 4 he was skating but didn't see much out of the whole team besides Datsyuk but all around he has been very standout the first 3 games.
**Why are we not going with the young guns that got us to game 7 against chicago? That 2nd line was absurd. You can all say "They need time to gel", but this is the NHL, not AHL. You get paid millions on the red wings to play good offense AND defense, and they need to produce. If not babs will make some heavy changes.
**Alfie, should have finished his career in ottawa, no offense but he just doesn't look the same and wish he could of won a cup where his heart is. The guys a class act and I hope he gets a cup but sorry just don't think its gonna be with detroit. I think the hawks are the new dynasty in hockey. And I'm not even a hawks fan but i give credit where its due.
**Fil was my favorite player since he started with the Wings, and as much as I wanted to keep him, I think he was asking a bit much and the Wings did what they needed to do. He's looked great in Tampa so far, I still pay close attention to how he's doing, and I happy he's finding success. As for Weiss being better... it's still far too early to say. Weiss is still adapting to his new teammates and the new system and we're only 4 games in. I think it will work out for both teams in the long run though.
**Saw the replay of the classless red wings fan, as usual was at the game and I think most people if not a large portion of other teams who have had to deal with wings fans is well embarrising to fans who do have class and know how to act like a normal adults at a hockey game with kids especially in attendance. Red wing fans are by far the most embarrassing fans to be around. For the wing fans who don't go flipping everyone off and getting drunk to the point where its almost a comedy its very hard to enjoy games with such ignorance. Red wing fans can't just give credit when they get beat, I got flipped off several times cause my team beat the wings its in every sport but seriously have a little more sportsmanship and class. For those wings fans who know how to not behave like drunk 20 year olds I'm sorry but with a team with as much respect and winning history have some class for your team please.
**Please give more details on why you say above. Wings have a classy fan-base even though loud at times. Hawks are Wings greatest rivals and we don't have anything out of the normal. What happened to you specifically and you say the above?
**I'm all for healthy team spirit but, cursing and flipping people off especially around kids, that's what I'm talking about. I guess if was back in high school that stuff would be typical behavior but lets be honest, when you go to a game with kids around is my main point you cant do that. And fliiping my team off when they score wow what a joke, they did the same thing where I was to not a coimcidence.my team played a good game and I have a lot of respect for the wings, and there organization, but red wing fans are sore loosers, at least the dozens and dozens I saw that had to say something nuff said GO YOTES great game.
**Understand your point and all teams have some hot-headed guys. I agree with you in that kids must be encouraged to go to games and not witness such things. But having said that I must say that you cant generalize for Wings fans cause last year when we beat them in Detroit in a decisive playoff game I know Hawk fans that were in Detroit and can tell you that these are among the classiest fans. Ignore those few rotten apples in the barrel
**You had to have ran into a bad luck streak. You should know we have one of the classiest, knowledgeable, respectful fanbases out there. If you're talking about that 15 yr old giving the double fingers we would not count her among us. She is clueless and I'm sure the majority of us think she should throw away her winged wheel. In general we love our team with a vengeance but we would never disrespect people like that. It's pathetic to see and she shouldn't be allowed to attend another game. Every team probably has roughly 15% horrible bandwagon classless fans. I can't speak for other fan bases but every time I go to a game at the Joe I and every Wings fan around me treats the opposing teams fans with respect. We ask if they're having fun, discuss hockey with them, and just have a blast either way.
**Harry you're a tool. Quit your crying. There isn't any team in any competitive sport that doesn't have it's fair share of middle fingers flying at a game. Why just last night after the Tigers beat the A's, Oakland fans were throwing garbage at Detroit fans. Name one team that a. doesn't have some overzealous fans and b. isn't a bunch of tools like the "YOTES". Go Wings.
**he'll be in for tmmw's game..i hope lol. wings management should take a page out of the sharks' book and let the young kids try playing in the top 6 look at what that hertl kid is doing. he's amazing at 19 years old playing on top line
**babs NEEDS to do something about that third line. it didn't look that bad this time since andy scored a goal but still i think it's just too slow of a line tatar and nyquist need this time to learn and get settled into the team. emmerton has been sent to grand rapids so i guess this means someone's coming up?
**Wasn't able to see the game last night, but I'm about to watch the replay. Glad that the 'Yotes got it together and got in a win against a good Red wing team. Good luck in the east 'Wings.
**I think he's looked quite good actually. He's been playing hard and has had some good scoring chances... just hasn't been able to bury one yet. It's only a matter of time til he starts racking up points. With that said... I'm not sure I like him on the point with the PP.
**Definately not mediocre so far. Game 1 and 2 he was flying everywhere. Had alot of shots and a few good scoring chances. Game 3 he had 1 amazing scoring chance that Rask got lucky and stopped right in front of net. Game 4 he was skating but didn't see much out of the whole team besides Datsyuk but all around he has been very standout the first 3 games.
**Why are we not going with the young guns that got us to game 7 against chicago? That 2nd line was absurd. You can all say "They need time to gel", but this is the NHL, not AHL. You get paid millions on the red wings to play good offense AND defense, and they need to produce. If not babs will make some heavy changes.
**Alfie, should have finished his career in ottawa, no offense but he just doesn't look the same and wish he could of won a cup where his heart is. The guys a class act and I hope he gets a cup but sorry just don't think its gonna be with detroit. I think the hawks are the new dynasty in hockey. And I'm not even a hawks fan but i give credit where its due.
**Fil was my favorite player since he started with the Wings, and as much as I wanted to keep him, I think he was asking a bit much and the Wings did what they needed to do. He's looked great in Tampa so far, I still pay close attention to how he's doing, and I happy he's finding success. As for Weiss being better... it's still far too early to say. Weiss is still adapting to his new teammates and the new system and we're only 4 games in. I think it will work out for both teams in the long run though.
**Saw the replay of the classless red wings fan, as usual was at the game and I think most people if not a large portion of other teams who have had to deal with wings fans is well embarrising to fans who do have class and know how to act like a normal adults at a hockey game with kids especially in attendance. Red wing fans are by far the most embarrassing fans to be around. For the wing fans who don't go flipping everyone off and getting drunk to the point where its almost a comedy its very hard to enjoy games with such ignorance. Red wing fans can't just give credit when they get beat, I got flipped off several times cause my team beat the wings its in every sport but seriously have a little more sportsmanship and class. For those wings fans who know how to not behave like drunk 20 year olds I'm sorry but with a team with as much respect and winning history have some class for your team please.
**Please give more details on why you say above. Wings have a classy fan-base even though loud at times. Hawks are Wings greatest rivals and we don't have anything out of the normal. What happened to you specifically and you say the above?
**I'm all for healthy team spirit but, cursing and flipping people off especially around kids, that's what I'm talking about. I guess if was back in high school that stuff would be typical behavior but lets be honest, when you go to a game with kids around is my main point you cant do that. And fliiping my team off when they score wow what a joke, they did the same thing where I was to not a coimcidence.my team played a good game and I have a lot of respect for the wings, and there organization, but red wing fans are sore loosers, at least the dozens and dozens I saw that had to say something nuff said GO YOTES great game.
**Understand your point and all teams have some hot-headed guys. I agree with you in that kids must be encouraged to go to games and not witness such things. But having said that I must say that you cant generalize for Wings fans cause last year when we beat them in Detroit in a decisive playoff game I know Hawk fans that were in Detroit and can tell you that these are among the classiest fans. Ignore those few rotten apples in the barrel
**You had to have ran into a bad luck streak. You should know we have one of the classiest, knowledgeable, respectful fanbases out there. If you're talking about that 15 yr old giving the double fingers we would not count her among us. She is clueless and I'm sure the majority of us think she should throw away her winged wheel. In general we love our team with a vengeance but we would never disrespect people like that. It's pathetic to see and she shouldn't be allowed to attend another game. Every team probably has roughly 15% horrible bandwagon classless fans. I can't speak for other fan bases but every time I go to a game at the Joe I and every Wings fan around me treats the opposing teams fans with respect. We ask if they're having fun, discuss hockey with them, and just have a blast either way.
**Harry you're a tool. Quit your crying. There isn't any team in any competitive sport that doesn't have it's fair share of middle fingers flying at a game. Why just last night after the Tigers beat the A's, Oakland fans were throwing garbage at Detroit fans. Name one team that a. doesn't have some overzealous fans and b. isn't a bunch of tools like the "YOTES". Go Wings.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment