**Ohh if i were an islanders fan i would be so angry about garth snow and the way he was treating Niederreiter, this is what you can have if you give him a chance. Go Niederreiter, next game against the islanders a hattrick!! In Garth Snows face xD
**All you folks that were bad mouthing the Wild signing Cooke are eating Crow now. All the Pittsburgh folks were singing praises about the guy, hopefully he continues the good work.
**That hit against Savard really seemed to give him a bad rep, mean while he's a very good 3rd liner which people forget, it's alright man alot of teams used to hate the Leafs because Tucker was a piece of s***
**Ouch... the Stars' second game of a back-to-back record over the last 3 years is awful... Lindy should start mandatory bag skates once a week until their conditioning improves and they can compete on day 2... Cheers to a Wild win and our Young Guns shootin' holes in Ellis....
**Oh look....we're still unable to win back-to-backs. Mind boggling how bad we are at those. If Kari's still hurt by Tuesday, might be time to give Jack Campbell his first NHL start. Ellis was just awful.
**He has three points so far this season. I think he's doing better so far, especially since he's getting some time on the PP. Still needs to produce more 5-on-5. Would do better on the wing I think, but there's no room there.
**Seriously, when is the last time we won a B2B game? I get it, the guys played last night but at LEAST compete out there, get it to OT, something but the stars just never even compete on these type of games, so frustrating
**I'd like to get some thoughts on Dumba so far...personally I think he needs to stay after his 9 games are up. Returning him to Red Deer won't help him at all, in fact his development will be hindered if he goes back. He needs to stay IMO. I'm not saying he's played great but development-wise, it's a lost year for him if he has to go back to junior.
**Fully agree. He's made some mistakes here and there, but for the most part he's solid. And We need somebody with a heavy shot on the blue line like he has.
**I understand the minutes part of it, after all his ice time is the lowest of all Wild defensemen so far, but playing against 17 year-olds is a wasted year after he's been doing that the last 3 years. But speaking of defensemen, the Wild have to figure out what to do with Prosser, he can't sit in the press box every single night and play 8 games a year. For the sake of his career, Fletcher needs to trade him. He's doing him a disservice otherwise.
**The Wild should keep him beyond the 9 games. He's making a meaningful contribution and improving every game. But, if he becomes a regular scratch at any point in the season, they should to be willing to burn a year of his ELC and reassign him to Red Deer. They can bring up a very capable rh-shooting Blum in case of injury and it's def not a waste for Dumba to get huge minutes in the WHL where he plays for Brent Sutter and he'll be a shoo-in to make Canada's WJC team. Wild fans remember how bringing Sheppard along too fast turned out.
**I'd like to hear from everybody, would you rather have Harding as your #1, or Backstrom (Say if Harding didn't have to worry about his MS). I personally would much rather have Harding. Much more athletic, holds his glove higher, can get across the crease quick. Backstroms OK, not good enough to go anywhere in the playoffs though.
**I've been wanting Harding to be our starter for quite a few years now. Not sure how possible that is with MS, but if nothing else I think him and Backstrom could really thrive if we returned to more of a tandem system like we had under Fernandez and Roloson. I've always preferred more "athletic" goaltending to "positional;" not only is it more exciting to watch but I think it's harder to play against since you never quite know what to expect from the net minder.
**I'd say Harding as our #1 or split it like they did back in the when we made the run with Roloson and Fernandez I think ... But Harding looks sharper and allows a lot less loose pucks and rebounds. Backstrom has been horrible on rebounds.
**Another game we absolutely dominated. 5 in a row. Another game we outshot the opponent as well. That was some fun hockey to watch. Harding looks great so far (even though he didn't have to worry about much). Hell, it could have been 4-0 after the first period. Cmon Dallas, 2 breakaways in one PP? That's sad.
**All you folks that were bad mouthing the Wild signing Cooke are eating Crow now. All the Pittsburgh folks were singing praises about the guy, hopefully he continues the good work.
**That hit against Savard really seemed to give him a bad rep, mean while he's a very good 3rd liner which people forget, it's alright man alot of teams used to hate the Leafs because Tucker was a piece of s***
**Ouch... the Stars' second game of a back-to-back record over the last 3 years is awful... Lindy should start mandatory bag skates once a week until their conditioning improves and they can compete on day 2... Cheers to a Wild win and our Young Guns shootin' holes in Ellis....
**Oh look....we're still unable to win back-to-backs. Mind boggling how bad we are at those. If Kari's still hurt by Tuesday, might be time to give Jack Campbell his first NHL start. Ellis was just awful.
**He has three points so far this season. I think he's doing better so far, especially since he's getting some time on the PP. Still needs to produce more 5-on-5. Would do better on the wing I think, but there's no room there.
**Seriously, when is the last time we won a B2B game? I get it, the guys played last night but at LEAST compete out there, get it to OT, something but the stars just never even compete on these type of games, so frustrating
**I'd like to get some thoughts on Dumba so far...personally I think he needs to stay after his 9 games are up. Returning him to Red Deer won't help him at all, in fact his development will be hindered if he goes back. He needs to stay IMO. I'm not saying he's played great but development-wise, it's a lost year for him if he has to go back to junior.
**Fully agree. He's made some mistakes here and there, but for the most part he's solid. And We need somebody with a heavy shot on the blue line like he has.
**I understand the minutes part of it, after all his ice time is the lowest of all Wild defensemen so far, but playing against 17 year-olds is a wasted year after he's been doing that the last 3 years. But speaking of defensemen, the Wild have to figure out what to do with Prosser, he can't sit in the press box every single night and play 8 games a year. For the sake of his career, Fletcher needs to trade him. He's doing him a disservice otherwise.
**The Wild should keep him beyond the 9 games. He's making a meaningful contribution and improving every game. But, if he becomes a regular scratch at any point in the season, they should to be willing to burn a year of his ELC and reassign him to Red Deer. They can bring up a very capable rh-shooting Blum in case of injury and it's def not a waste for Dumba to get huge minutes in the WHL where he plays for Brent Sutter and he'll be a shoo-in to make Canada's WJC team. Wild fans remember how bringing Sheppard along too fast turned out.
**I'd like to hear from everybody, would you rather have Harding as your #1, or Backstrom (Say if Harding didn't have to worry about his MS). I personally would much rather have Harding. Much more athletic, holds his glove higher, can get across the crease quick. Backstroms OK, not good enough to go anywhere in the playoffs though.
**I've been wanting Harding to be our starter for quite a few years now. Not sure how possible that is with MS, but if nothing else I think him and Backstrom could really thrive if we returned to more of a tandem system like we had under Fernandez and Roloson. I've always preferred more "athletic" goaltending to "positional;" not only is it more exciting to watch but I think it's harder to play against since you never quite know what to expect from the net minder.
**I'd say Harding as our #1 or split it like they did back in the when we made the run with Roloson and Fernandez I think ... But Harding looks sharper and allows a lot less loose pucks and rebounds. Backstrom has been horrible on rebounds.
**Another game we absolutely dominated. 5 in a row. Another game we outshot the opponent as well. That was some fun hockey to watch. Harding looks great so far (even though he didn't have to worry about much). Hell, it could have been 4-0 after the first period. Cmon Dallas, 2 breakaways in one PP? That's sad.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment