Friday, October 4, 2013

**French-Canadians are like Latins and Hispanics......plenty of passion with their hot tempers but in the end they all get knocked out because they cannot fight, lol.

**Well this just got interesting. Mark your calendars for the next game between these two. It's going to be interesting. Unfortunately, we have to wait until March 14th for a rematch and then the last game of the season as well on April 13th.

**atta bog Nathan M congrat's to you young man..wish the CH coaching staff could see this game... Nathan played almost 16 minutes tonight on his really 1st game in the NHL.... why are they STILL HOLDING ON GALCHENYUK! come on give him more ice time bench other players

**I dont blame Roy! The Ducks were going after Mackinnon all night! That game was choppy throughout the whole game, great game to watch and a good win for the Avs! Cant wait for the rematch Ducks! Its gonna be very exciting.

**I am curious what was shouted between Boudreau and Roy.

**I like the "classless ducks" comment....Check your coach and your game-ending line's actions before commenting on that. You won. Blowout. Roy did NOT have a good start if that's how he ends a game he won 6-0.

**I did not see that play, regardless, is that how a coach should respond in the NHL? I don't think so. I have no problem with showmanship or coaches showing passion but you're the one who launched the "classless" comment. I didn't see any classlessness by the ducks and I don't have homerglasses like some do.

**Maybe, but when your team was after Mackinnon the whole game, just to almost injure him with 30 seconds left in the game a ruin Varly's shutout, I can see why he was mad.

**A Ducks' player clearly stuck his knee out and made knee-knee contact. If that doesn't happen, the whole situation is avoided.

**What situation? The first at the end started after an Av's player attacked Beleskey after the last puck drop. I know that happened just earlier...but follow up then, don't take the last faceoff with a fight line. Cowardly on that point.

In any case...I still would like to say good game. MacKinnon showed he is awesome. We got flat out wrecked. GG Av's. Roy not so much.



0 comments:

Post a Comment