Pirri's two points lift Blackhawks past Maple Leafs
**I would love to see stats for each Leafs player who allow shots against per game ... that would indicate to me which players are not working hard enough to prevent shots against (lack of checking at defensive zone) For example if Kadri allowed 15+ shots against consistently, Carlyle should cut his playing minutes heavily in order to send him a message to take checking duty more seriously !!!! Leafs player need to be more accountable for shots against.**Of course ... there need to be stats for PP shots against in order to be fair and less accountable when they are a man short !!!
**Just a bad game. Bad in the sense that nothing went right. Didn't play very good in the first. Picked it up a bit in the second, and in the third it looked like the Leafs were ready to tie it but couldn't find the back of the net. Oh well, looks like they'll just have to end the Ducks winning streak tomorrow.
**Watched only the final period of the game. Leafs didn't look to bad near the end. I keep wondering why phaneuf always takes these weak saucer wrist shots from the blue line. Its a bit annoying.
**hey leafs fans, relax... its ok to lose! especially to the defending cup champs! the leafs are a much improved team. I knew they would be by their off season dealings.accept the loss as a learning tool, they will do just fine this year. GO HAWKS!!!
**Leafs having a very good team, but having good team does nothing unless the team playing with heart and soul. I am absolutely sure good time is coming and pretty soon.
**CHI were as stubborn in offensive play as Toronto were in Defense. It's a pity I couldn't get to watch full game but as much as I saw it was a good fight. Only Toronto coudn't get a way to the net more than once.
**gain this troll comes, lol no life really haha and we all know hockey thank you very much, We know the leafs are not playing well but wins are wins and losses are losses lots of time to improve and the leafs will get better with there regulars coming in the line up. They are far from the worst team in the league and hopefully these losses will wake them up, there are teams doing far worse than the leafs right now and the leafs will find their legs eventually I just hope its not when the season is half way through. Again we do not need your constant bashing of the leafs it is not wanted or welcomed don't know how many times we gotta say it for u to get it.
**well in some aspects they have played well in others not so much probably more negative than positive but like I told ur bruin counterpart they are far from the worst team in the league have lots of time to improve on many things and they still have not played their best hockey yet so when that happens leaf fans should see a stronger team not too mention we are getting back our regulars in the line up very soon the ones that are missing that is. I agree that they cant keep winning getting outshot but its still early like I said lots of time to do things better, and o ya btw when Carlyle said that about the hockey gods he was being sarcastic it was a half joke meaning you don't need to take it so seriously he also said the leafs have to play to a higher level which I feel they will eventually, once everyone starts jelling.
**Ok, you just said that you guys are the classiest fan base then you attack the other team by saying Was it hard to watch the leafs play the hawks? I mean you guys are supposedly a good team but the hawks just walked through you. It's an arrogant comments and you shouldnt talk to fast because lately Hawks had some difficulties with keeping a lead
**its not nice to rub in dude, I mean ya u guys didn't exactly play ur best game either ya the leafs played horrible but ya out team wasn't how we usually play last night so it was not a good representation of them we will be better next time we face you guys.
**some people like to criticize and judge way too much its what being the leafs is all about whenever they start to slip you see these fans who start to bring them down, but unlike them I know they need work but I support them no matter your not a true fan if u start to trash them like this. Some of these fans are worse than the media they should be on the paper themselves, there 82 games people get over yourselves lots of time to get better.
**whats sad is that you have nothing better to do that come on here and bash the leafs every game that's whats sad. And what he is trying to say is that you guys barely beat us if it wasn't for the collapse in the last 2 minutes u guys were on ur way out its not like it was a convincing win YOU GUYS GOT Lucky lol, but the point here is that you are always on here bashing the leafs like do u have nothing better to do?
**No, I;m not trying to mock the Bruins. They're a fine organization and a great team (deserving of better fans than you).... I'm mocking douchey-trolls like you who wouldn't know truth and reality of it bit you in the arse
**Hawk fans had been depressed for so long - until September 26, 2007. But who still wants to dance on Bill Wirtz's grave. At least he had a role in the birth of a genius - his son Rocky. It was not that long ago - so we can still feel your pain. It helps to develop a healthy hatred for Detroit. They will inspire you to improve. Now to rub some salt in the wound - and raise some anger against MLSE. In 2004, ESPN name the Hawks the worst franchise in all of professional sports. I disagreed with that evaluation. The Hawks should have been ranked lower than the worst. Since then - joy, happiness and two Stanley Cups. As for the Leafs - well last season they made the playoffs for the first time since 2004.
**I'm a Hawks' & Leafs' fan ( 45 yrs.) and yes Hawks' & Leafs' fans are the coolest & two of the most knowledgeable fan bases in the league. I was torn between cheering for the Leafs or the Hawks last night so I was cheering for great end-to-end play, great chances, great saves, exchange of 1 goal at a time AND a tie so 3 points would be available in OT/ shootout. It didn't all quite go down this way especially not having the tie in regulation but I had a great time regardless. I would love to see a Finals with these 2 teams . I would have to get a pace maker for sure !!! I guess I would have to pull slightly more for the Leafs because after all it's been 46 or 47 years ( sorry Hawks' fans but I would have a winner regardless ). I waited 49 years ( born in'59 ) so I have done A LOT of waiting & cheering. I've never given up hope & I'm on such a high with the Hawks 2 Cups. Who knows this could be the year for this Final. GO LEAFS GO !!! GO HAWKS GO !!!
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment