**That's what happens in Florida. Boyes hit the pipe on a 2-on-1 in the second period, almost tying it at 1. But when STL got that second goal, as expected, we went downhill. I don't think our team is terrible this year. But we cannot for whatever reason face adversity. Why Jovonavski is captain, I'll never know, but there needs to be some leadership in the lockerroom. With proper leadership, this game would never have gotten this much out of hand. For 35 minutes of this game, I don't think we played badly, in fact, there were points where I thought we played better than STL. We controlled the tempo for half of the second period. We're so close to being a good tea, but the second we face adversity, we fall.
**Wow! That's cool! Even as a Bruins fan and as a Thomas fan I always had a lot of respect and admiration for Halak since the time he was playing in Montreal. I'll never forget what we, people here in Montreal, called the trade of the shame when the Canadiens got rid of Halak after he did so great for them, to keep Price the overrated sieve! Good luck Blues!
**First off, I'd like to thank the Blues for the raging hangover I have today. I was at the game, and what a great time it was! Feel a little bad for the Panthers, but thrilled with my boys thus far... Not sure how much of a challenge Nashville and Florida gave us though, the true test comes this week against Chicago... LET'S GO BLUES!
**The defense was awful. Whitney looked like Kuba, just terrible. Knew it would be different than playing Dallas, they are a rebuild team much like Panthers, Blues are a solid team from goal out. Fortunately Panthers next game is against Flyers a mediocre team at best and should be able to rebound against them.
**i wouldnt get my hopes up if i were you... while it is true the flyers have lost several games and havent looked very good as of yet...i wouldnt take them lightly because they are bound to be wanting a win and i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt come to play and beat the panthers..
**The panthers looked, like they were avoiding the puck and the blues' players. Then later on they couldn't handle any passes and really often the puck just went under the stick to either center ice or their own zone.. At first everything looked fine, but man... The end game was really poor.
**Gotta love this Blues team now - so much talented players mixed with experienced players. Hockey is all about team chemistry and spirit, Blues showed exactly that - that's what makes you win. Good game Blues, nice one!
**Wow! That's cool! Even as a Bruins fan and as a Thomas fan I always had a lot of respect and admiration for Halak since the time he was playing in Montreal. I'll never forget what we, people here in Montreal, called the trade of the shame when the Canadiens got rid of Halak after he did so great for them, to keep Price the overrated sieve! Good luck Blues!
**First off, I'd like to thank the Blues for the raging hangover I have today. I was at the game, and what a great time it was! Feel a little bad for the Panthers, but thrilled with my boys thus far... Not sure how much of a challenge Nashville and Florida gave us though, the true test comes this week against Chicago... LET'S GO BLUES!
**The defense was awful. Whitney looked like Kuba, just terrible. Knew it would be different than playing Dallas, they are a rebuild team much like Panthers, Blues are a solid team from goal out. Fortunately Panthers next game is against Flyers a mediocre team at best and should be able to rebound against them.
**i wouldnt get my hopes up if i were you... while it is true the flyers have lost several games and havent looked very good as of yet...i wouldnt take them lightly because they are bound to be wanting a win and i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt come to play and beat the panthers..
**The panthers looked, like they were avoiding the puck and the blues' players. Then later on they couldn't handle any passes and really often the puck just went under the stick to either center ice or their own zone.. At first everything looked fine, but man... The end game was really poor.
**Gotta love this Blues team now - so much talented players mixed with experienced players. Hockey is all about team chemistry and spirit, Blues showed exactly that - that's what makes you win. Good game Blues, nice one!
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment