**As much as people were criticizing Sakic's decision to take MacKinnon, I think we can say safely now that they addressed necessity more than they would have if they had drafted Jones. We now have a 3rd line that's a serious scoring threat. That, in turn, takes pressure off of guys like Duchene and O'Rielly, who can then focus their game on a 2-way style, which makes our defensive game much better overall. It's a simple, but brilliant change that Sakic and Roy have brought to Colorado, and it's working perfectly. Good work boys.
**Sorry to steer off topic, but did anyone have troubles watching games on GameCenter last night? Tried to watch this and the Red Wings game and kept getting blackout restriction notices and couldn't watch the game (on my PS3, Xbox, Apple TV) but could watch the games on my iPhone..... And I live in NY.... Any ideas? I was able to watch the Ducks Avs game on my phone at work the other night
**By the way, enjoyed watching the Avs play well! Maybe not so much against the Ducks, but good to see they're playing some good hockey. I look forward to the rematch in March!
**Not sure, they said it should have been fixed last night, but then again, if you had the altitude channels on direct tv you were still able to get the game on the third one. Comcast, just a bunch of crooks. Hahaha, I think everyone is looking forward to the rematch in march. I was at the season opener, and I def thought it was about to be a bench clearer and a new rivalry.
**Altitude (the network that carries all Avs games) was also having technical difficulty. A message apologizing to their viewers and promising a later airing of the game kept flashing across the screen. I must have lucked out - I live in Ontario and the feed was perfect via NHL Centre Ice Online.
**The restirctions on nationally televised games is awful with game center, I'm going back to the center ice package this year, also the feeds are often a litte choppy and hard to watch. I hope its better for you this year than it was for me last.Parenteau is underrated (glad i have him on my fantasy team) and watch the Avs make the playoffs with ease this year
**I find these Avs kids much better than Oilers youngsters... I would take Landeskog/Duchene/Mackinnon over all these 1st overall picks Nuge/Hall/Yak anytime.
**can you imagine If this rolling Colorado team has a really good year with no injures and goes into the playoffs with a chip on their shoulder and some how they made it to the final and the team they had to play was Detroit lol.. that would be epic.
**Sorry to steer off topic, but did anyone have troubles watching games on GameCenter last night? Tried to watch this and the Red Wings game and kept getting blackout restriction notices and couldn't watch the game (on my PS3, Xbox, Apple TV) but could watch the games on my iPhone..... And I live in NY.... Any ideas? I was able to watch the Ducks Avs game on my phone at work the other night
**By the way, enjoyed watching the Avs play well! Maybe not so much against the Ducks, but good to see they're playing some good hockey. I look forward to the rematch in March!
**Not sure, they said it should have been fixed last night, but then again, if you had the altitude channels on direct tv you were still able to get the game on the third one. Comcast, just a bunch of crooks. Hahaha, I think everyone is looking forward to the rematch in march. I was at the season opener, and I def thought it was about to be a bench clearer and a new rivalry.
**Altitude (the network that carries all Avs games) was also having technical difficulty. A message apologizing to their viewers and promising a later airing of the game kept flashing across the screen. I must have lucked out - I live in Ontario and the feed was perfect via NHL Centre Ice Online.
**The restirctions on nationally televised games is awful with game center, I'm going back to the center ice package this year, also the feeds are often a litte choppy and hard to watch. I hope its better for you this year than it was for me last.Parenteau is underrated (glad i have him on my fantasy team) and watch the Avs make the playoffs with ease this year
**I find these Avs kids much better than Oilers youngsters... I would take Landeskog/Duchene/Mackinnon over all these 1st overall picks Nuge/Hall/Yak anytime.
**can you imagine If this rolling Colorado team has a really good year with no injures and goes into the playoffs with a chip on their shoulder and some how they made it to the final and the team they had to play was Detroit lol.. that would be epic.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment