Monday, October 28, 2013

Fast start, big finish power Kings past Coyotes

**Yeah, for sure. Apparently fans pick these? I swear thats a huge slap in the face to King. The only possible person I think deserves as much credit this game is Richards. Richards with his game winning short-handed goal.

**Only thing I can agree with is King. Hanzel? I know he got 2 but all the Phoenix goals were far from pretty. A goal is a goal but the Kings dominated 3/4 of this game and had other players who deserved it over Hanzal. And, I would have preferred Carter get 3rd star over Doughty.

**Stars is messed up. Give Dwight 1st Star, and Hanzal 3rd. I know he was on the losing side, but he did get 2 goals.

**Kopi scored his first goal of the season. He also passed up scoring his second of the season so King could complete his hat trick with the empty net. So had Kopi held on to the puck, he would have had 2 goals and an assist. King would have been at 2 goals. Kopi deserved the first star for that unselfish play.

**Kopi was too far back and needed to pass it up. Don't know who was going up the right side but he chose King going up the left instead. It wasn't unselfish but a good heads up play to give King the chance for the hatty.

**Yeah. I saw the replay just now and boy, was I wrong LOL. I was at the game, and from where I was seated, I thought Kopi had an angle to fire the puck. Again, I was wrong. LOL. I also didn't realize he was as deep in our zone as he was.

**WOW what the F was this?! This result is so untypical of the Kings, well actually of both teams! Once again we gave up way too many goals (how can we blow a f-ing 4-0 lead just like that?!), but at least we had an offensive outburst. Oh well, 2 points against a divisional rival, and now it's time to look forward and focus on Edmonton.

**I remember a sport analyzer saying that the Kings had never scored more than 6 under coach Sutter. So, under Teddy Murray I'm sure they scored 7 at least a few times as they played a less defensive style back then.

**I remember in the WCF in 2012 when Dwight King played so well against Phoenix, and somebody came and said "maybe the coyotes would score more goals if the got a play named Coyote"

**The Coyotes showed a lot of character in what was ultimately a loosing effort, but coming back to tie it after being down 4-zip is commendable. Glad the Kings showed their offensive teeth tonight and aside from letting the Yotes back in the game it was a great effort that they can build on. Now if we can just get our hands on a proper 2nd line left wing things will be La Vie En Rose!

**We need to take the positives out of this game and we'll be fine. It takes alot of resiliency to come back being down 4 goals to tie it. To give it back to the kings was more frustrating. Turnovers cost us the two points, but its early and lets be ready to play next game the way we know how we should. We play the kings 4 more times. Its always a good game when we play eachother. They were ready and we weren't gotta start on time boys. GO YOTES, GO BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!

**Yeah, it was a great game. Initially, the Yotes underestimated the power of the Kings, got the quick penalty and lost momentum to start the game and fall behind. It was a rollercoaster until the short handed goal, which just killed them. Can't wait for the rematch on Tuesday. The Pacific is a tough place to be right now.

**How ironic last time Kings gave up 4-0 was that game 3 against the Sharks 3 seasons ago and Griess came in for Neimi and all of us Kings fans remember how that ended and this game was scary close to that one. Mixed reaction for me about that game...Its kinda hard to be happy when you give up a 4 goal lead because you know most likely it was because they got too comfortable and I def give the Yotes credit for not giving up. But I am happy with how many chances the Kings had tonight, Shorthanded alone they could have had 4 goals. Next Tuesday is going to be interesting in Phoenix I def do not think its going to be as high scoring

**Great night for the Kings tonight. Five teams in the division losing and getting the W. I was definitely stressing as the Coyotes scored to tie it and then went on the PP. Richards saved the day. Gkg

**happy with the win, but we need to lock down the game when we have control of it. hopefully this game will kick off hot streaks for kopitar and richards. glad to see different players chipping in though. go kings!

**What a game..Kings was all over the Coyotes in 1st period scored 4 goals thought this game was in the bag ..Well Coyotes had other plans and fought back to tied the game..Thought this was going to be another game 3 against the Sharks in 2011 blow a 4-0 lead and ended up losing in OT 5-6.That wasn't pretty at all.. Just hope the Kings don't blow a 4 to nothing lead again next time they wont get lucky.Glad they won tho.Happy for King getting his first Career hat trick and Kopitar and Richards first goal of the season..Hope they get on some kind of hot goal streak..

**The Kings were awesome tonight, as they fought back against Phoenix, 7-4. Congratulations to Dwight King for the first ever hat-trick of his career! He was superb tonight! And, Anzie Kopitar finally scored a goal tonight, as he becomes the first Kings center to score a goal of the season. GO KINGS!!!!! =D

**Same here, I was reminded of that Sharks/Kings playoff game from 2011. Definitely had me worried. Nice to see Kopi, Richards and Frattin get their 1st goals of the season. Hopefully that gives them all a bit more confidence. And King, whaaat, 3? Great win Kings!



0 comments:

Post a Comment