Sunday, October 6, 2013

**Break out the champagne..."Fleury improves to 2-0"...simply astonishing, what a little "media darling" this guy is...my lord, does it ever end with this guy, at his current pace, he will give up 41 goals this year, I'm sure we'll have an article about that today...much into hyperbole NHL.com

**The headline cracks me up "Fleury Improves to 2-0..." Hey NHL.com, no one was doubting Fluery's regular season perfromance as a golaie, it's his POSTSEASON perfromance everyone doubts. Stop making stories out of non issues, just go back to Sid's game like you want to so badly anyway.

**I think Maatta has played better than Seth Jones, so why would he be sent back to juniors? If I had Jones and Maatta in my team and I would have to send the other one to juniors, I would send Jones.

**Why is anyone surprised? He's back in his comfort zone.This will be the sixth year straight that Fleury has got to the playoffs.2 finals, 1 championship, and last year Fleury back stopped us to a first seed birth in the East besting the 2nd seed by a whopping 9 points. That wasn't all power offense you know.Congrats Marc Andre, was considering wearing your jersey to the rink today ... Great time to be a pens fan.

**I read just before the Pens opening night that Shero or Bylsma (can't remember which) said that they'll give Maatta 9 games, and send him back to juniors, for me it sounded like they are going to just give him a taste in the NHL, and send him back, even if he plays well ? So does anyone of you guys know does he has a real chance to play full, or nearly full season ? I sure would like to see him there on the ice !

**He's just getting a taste. It will be a different story 50 or 60 games from now. He's young and they don't want to mess up his progress at that young age.

**Lindy's gone. Talks of trading Vanek & Miller. And then what? Where does that leave The Sabres? Rebuilding? And for how long? It just feels like no one in the Buffalo organization cares anymore & that's really a shame...especially for the fans.

**Fleury improves to 2-0? why is there such a big deal being made about his play now? its in april when the going gets tough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment