Saturday, October 26, 2013

**You guys are looking at a team that has lost Kovalchuk, Parise and Clarkson in the span of 2 seasons. Might take a bit of time (as in seasons) before NJ goes back to usual. NOT by making useless signings in free agency, but by draft picks. OH WAIT!! you guys don't have one this season. LOL.

**Sorry, but you don't know how it works in NJ.Traditionally they don't PLAY their draft picks for a few years or so, with Parise or Larsson being the only exceptions.Thank you for trying though !!......LOL.

**I can't believe I'm saying this but, I love being in the Metropolitan! With New York, Philly, other New York, Washington, Columbus, and New Jersey are playing the way they are playing, right now, all we have to do is get past Pittsburgh!

**I think despite the win Devils still need to take care of many things. I am as happy as many of my fellow fans that we finally won, but we only won ONE game. I still saw a lot of sloppiness and lack of chemistry, especially offensively. We constantly dump and chase, we play along the boards a lot, we can't even make tape to tape passes, and we are not physical enough. Yesterday we finally got some breaks, but if Lundquist was his old self he could have spoiled our night. Don't take me wrong - a win is a win, but I'm not yet impressed by our team's play. I know it takes time, so don't jump me yet for saying that. To all Ranger fans: You guys need to calm down. I don't even know if you should be more depressed than us. Both teams struggle, both teams lost key players. We didn't fully recover after Parise, Kovy and Clarkson's departure. You lost Torts and the team is getting used to a new coach. Both teams have more than 70!!! games left to play. So good luck to you and let's go Devils!!!!!!!

**Rangers fans come into our arena with their noses in the air, the arrogance among the fanbase is unbelievable. And they silently escape through the back door every time. And they'll be back the next game like nothing ever happened, like 20 years since their last Cup never happened.

**More like 75/25, and that's being generous. You f0ols haven't had a home game yet because your organization doesn't care about the fans. Removing whole sections of season ticket holder's seats in favor of more luxury boxes, and those stup1d trapeze bridges in the way of your upper seating... You can join the dark side while there's still time. You won't have to wait 54 years for another Cup, that much is true.

**Uh. New Jersey finally got a win. Now they need to keep up the momentum and continue to score - which has been their primary problem the past couple of games. Let's see if they really got out of their slump. And the Rangers?... Well, it will be a long season for them, I guess. Poor Hank.

**No, I agree, Henrique has been kind of struggling. He, Loktionov, and Zajac haven't looked as promising as, say, guys like Jagr, Brunner, and Ryder, so I agree with him.

**The Rangers right now consist of maybe 2 first-liners (Step and Richie), 1 second-liner (Brassard), 3 third-liners (Pouliot, Zucc, and Miller) and 6 fourth-liners/non-NHL players (Fast, Pyatt, Boyle, D. Moore, Dorsett, and Powe). Anyone who expects to get better offensive play from our current personnel is delusional. However, Hank is a different story and I expect him to turn it around.

**This was the Rangers worst game yet, they played better when the Sharks & Ducks slaughtered them last week. They need to get back on track and quickly, play with some heart. Philly is next, they're also plagued with injuries so no excuses. Get the W. LGR

**I dont get the comparison..Panthers havent had a goalie of Schneider's calibur since Vokoun. The team isnt top heavy at all..but they roll 4 lines as good as any team in the league. Our 4th line could have all 3 forwards have double digit goals. Not many teams can say that.

**I've seen a few Rangers games on TV so far this year, and while Lundqvist was not strong, I assumed that those games were just flukes because Lundqvist is, well, Lundqvist. However, having seen the entirety of last night's game, I'm really worried about him. It's not just that he had a bad, night: this is the worst I've ever seen him.

**Had the pleasure of meeting the coach from NJ and a few players during the Stanley Cup finals out in L.A. super nice guy and talked hockey with him for about 10 minutes. Even got a great picture with him and I was wearing Kings gear. Class act and I've kept my eye on the devils ever since. They are a talented team and I think they will turn it around and have a good season. Good luck the rest of the way!!

**Lets be real here..the Devils never do well on the West coast or in Canada..when was the last time the Devils won in Ottawa? Seems like 5 years or more. Just because these trips happened at the beginning of the season doesnt mean we arent a good team. I would've loved to had the Isles start with the Sabres , Oilers , Jackets and Canes at home. But eventually things will even themselves out and our rivals will head out West for their struggle. As long as we take care of business within our division we will be there until the end..cause lets face it , no one in the Metro besides the Pens are really that good.

**1st line are always the go-to guys. 4th-liners are changed as frequently as underwear. Not w/ NJ. Carter, Little-G & Bernie are the hardest working 4th liners in the NHL. They may not be superstars, but man, those guys just won't stop.

**I wish they had a bit more skill to cash in on the opportunities they create, but no one can deny that they are the hardest working guys on our team.

**Agreed...there is only 1 guy on this team that it would be catastrophic to lose...and that is Schneider. Would like everyone in there healthy but Tedenby and JJ did look good tonight. Wouldnt kill us to sit Brunner another game or two just to make sure he comes back at 100 percent. Either way someone is atleast going to be taking Clowe's place for the next few games.



0 comments:

Post a Comment