Wednesday, October 9, 2013

**Get ride of Paul Ranger, Colton Orr, Troy Bodie and Trevor Smith they are not capable of playing at the highest level. We have Morgan Riley, Nikulai Kuleimin, Jay MacClement, David Clarkson far better players than the mentioned above. They are skilled good checkers and can score goals while the mentioned above other guys are just goons or unskilled players.

**Enjoyed watching the game well played by the avs followed their game plan and made good on the bounces that went their way.

**I'm with the "way too early to tell" crowd, but this Avs team is a different beast than those of the last few years. Fast, physical and tenacious. 'Bout time. Looking forward to this season in a big way.

**the defense won't hold up over an 82 game schedule.giguere worries me. way too many turnovers by the forwards and defense.this coming from an avs fan.

**If by the time you don't trust in Roy as an Avs fans I think you should stop watching hockey for a while ! They will not be a cup contender but they will be part of the playoff !

**I really like the Avs team this year. I became an Avs fan in 1996. What a team they had then and some years since. Been rough for them the last 7+ years, but looks like they're headed back on the right track. I still root for them extra hard when they play the Wings!

**Wow, that's pretty huge for the Avs. The first two games they were pwned on the dot. Good game Leafs, I think you're going to go deep in the playoffs this year.

**Oh no the leafs lost?! It seems like according to their fans because they went 3-0, they were gonna win the cup and go undefeated. For sure the best team in the east, NOT. Let the season play out, and Leafs I know the Fyers are brutal right now but your not any better then we are, especially on paper.

**Just a typical bitter flyers fan, how bout you go cry in a corner and carve JVR's name into the wall, I know your really emotional about that....Better then Leafs? pffffttt your management is awful... signing Bryz to a stupid contract just to let him go? shipping off carter and Richards because of all the cocaine they'd do on game day? how bout you snap back to reality or actually start watching hockey... Yeah were excited about our team but no real leaf fan expects us to be first in the East because of 3-0 start. Grow up.

**That's complete bias on your part. The Leafs are actually good now and they were last season as well. Their are a team that is built well and with the addition of Bernier in nets, the Leafs have a good shot at winning a lot of games this season. I don't want to dis the Flyers, so I'm just gonna say this, just because your team is in the dumps does not mean you have the right to drag other organizations down with you. Cheer your team, but recognize your own team's faults, because the Leafs really are that much better than the Flyers at the moment.

**Varly is finally coming into his own. Thank you so much Washington! There's no way Roy would keep him if he didn't have it. Conn Smythe???

**I love the fact that the Avs now have a coach that has fire about this game and the team. Usually players that become coaches do other than exceptional in the league, but when the coach is second all time (in all players, not just goalies) with 247 playoff appearances, you know he is all about winning. He's probably got tiger blood. Go Avs!

**After seeing what happened to the Rangers, I don't feel so bad about this loss. It wasn't as one sided as most Leaf fans here make it sound. If our defense was really bad for allowing 33 shots against and two goals, their's wasn't much better for allowing 28 shots and 1 goal. If our offense was really bad for scoring only 1 goal, theirs wasn't that much better for scoring only 2 goals. We were so close to scoring that second goal in the last minute which could have changed the entire outcome.

**But anyhow, I hope the Avs can now do us a favor and beat the Bruins. One positive word for the Avs fans, who have suffered about the same as the Leafs fans since the 2004/2005 lockout, although you (just like us) have had great starts before to see them turn into nothing, the difference this year (just like for us last season) is not only that you have more talent, but that you have a new coach and Joe Sakic running the show. Unless serius injuries drag you down, this will be your year to make the playoffs.



0 comments:

Post a Comment