**I hate to see that the Panthers lost by only one goal. It would have been nice if they could have at least tied it up and went into OT.
**Good to see some offense out there. Need guys like Smith, Hornquist, and Stalberg to be consistent. Fisher playing close to a point per game. Giving up too many goals for the talent we have at goalie and on the blue line.
**Rinne didn't play or work out all summer. he only started playing at training camp. He's gotta shake the rust off. He'll return to his form soon enough. He hasn't gotten much help from the defense either. He doesn't look as fast as he was last year. Im sure that will all be back soon enough
**Wow, Versteeg was actually not negative this game? He must have been on the ice for 3 Florida goals and only 3 of the Nashville goals. Good job Kris, youre getting better.
**We're still allowed, but only after wins, not goals. We've only had 1 home win so far (out of 2 games) and I saw quite a few rats! :)
**Goaltenders often require quite a bit of time.. don't be too disappointed.. most often its them becoming consistent and mentally strong which for most does not come quickly.. Hopefully the panthers don't lose faith and let him become the next mike smith for another team
**and I'm if Avs took Barkov, you guys would've taken Mackinnon or Droiun from us. Like PredatorSinister said up there, I'm happier with Seth Jones right now.
**oh my god do you ever shut upppppppppppp? with ur never ending optimism for no reason? get it through ur stupid underscore. we will never be good. NEVER! I hated this game so much oh my god how I hated it. just stop saying good things when there is nothing positive to take away from these games. they are horrendous and soul crushing. everything about the panthers from top to bottom is horrible. when it looked like barkov scored a beautiful goal off that pass I just knew it wasn't him and probably a weird deflection JUST because he was a panthers decision (taken over drouin or jones) which means he must be bad and will never be good and if hed scored that goal it would have meant he can take a nice pass and finish beautifully which he cant. and never will and I was right. its so sick to be right just based on that reasoning alone. F the panthers for doing this to us for so long! FIRE EVERYONE AND SPEND THE CAP, OR MOVE THE TEAM. we're sick of this already
**You seriously are 5 years old. I'm a positive person, sue me! I'm so sick of you. Go be negative somewhere else and stop commenting under everything I say. WE'RE sick of YOU already, go cheer for another team if that's what you need. Stop trashing my team
**Barkov has looked pretty good so far imo. The top four in that draft are all going to be studs in the LR. And truth be told it was such a strong draft I reckon there are going to be plenty of very good/great players playing in the NHL for a long time.
**no, bar-bage is not gonna be awesome. he has done absolutely nothing that made me say wow so far. in huberdeau's first game he wowed us and continued to. sorry, but his points were incidental and he wont have anything near the career drouin will. panthers yet again screwed their franchise.
**Someday you'll grow up and realize that great can be great without being flashy
**I concur. It was a tough loss but at least it wasn't an embarrassing loss. Far better than the last game against the Kings. And next we have the Bruins!
**you got so much young talents a like barkov,huberdeau i see panther never give up till last min of the game
**With a team that has young players expecting to be stars that's one of the most important things.. If they play hard to the end at least they aren't becoming excepting of losing they are losing but its not due to lack of effort.. good things to come for the panthers in the future
**Good to see some offense out there. Need guys like Smith, Hornquist, and Stalberg to be consistent. Fisher playing close to a point per game. Giving up too many goals for the talent we have at goalie and on the blue line.
**Rinne didn't play or work out all summer. he only started playing at training camp. He's gotta shake the rust off. He'll return to his form soon enough. He hasn't gotten much help from the defense either. He doesn't look as fast as he was last year. Im sure that will all be back soon enough
**Wow, Versteeg was actually not negative this game? He must have been on the ice for 3 Florida goals and only 3 of the Nashville goals. Good job Kris, youre getting better.
**We're still allowed, but only after wins, not goals. We've only had 1 home win so far (out of 2 games) and I saw quite a few rats! :)
**Goaltenders often require quite a bit of time.. don't be too disappointed.. most often its them becoming consistent and mentally strong which for most does not come quickly.. Hopefully the panthers don't lose faith and let him become the next mike smith for another team
**and I'm if Avs took Barkov, you guys would've taken Mackinnon or Droiun from us. Like PredatorSinister said up there, I'm happier with Seth Jones right now.
**oh my god do you ever shut upppppppppppp? with ur never ending optimism for no reason? get it through ur stupid underscore. we will never be good. NEVER! I hated this game so much oh my god how I hated it. just stop saying good things when there is nothing positive to take away from these games. they are horrendous and soul crushing. everything about the panthers from top to bottom is horrible. when it looked like barkov scored a beautiful goal off that pass I just knew it wasn't him and probably a weird deflection JUST because he was a panthers decision (taken over drouin or jones) which means he must be bad and will never be good and if hed scored that goal it would have meant he can take a nice pass and finish beautifully which he cant. and never will and I was right. its so sick to be right just based on that reasoning alone. F the panthers for doing this to us for so long! FIRE EVERYONE AND SPEND THE CAP, OR MOVE THE TEAM. we're sick of this already
**You seriously are 5 years old. I'm a positive person, sue me! I'm so sick of you. Go be negative somewhere else and stop commenting under everything I say. WE'RE sick of YOU already, go cheer for another team if that's what you need. Stop trashing my team
**Barkov has looked pretty good so far imo. The top four in that draft are all going to be studs in the LR. And truth be told it was such a strong draft I reckon there are going to be plenty of very good/great players playing in the NHL for a long time.
**no, bar-bage is not gonna be awesome. he has done absolutely nothing that made me say wow so far. in huberdeau's first game he wowed us and continued to. sorry, but his points were incidental and he wont have anything near the career drouin will. panthers yet again screwed their franchise.
**Someday you'll grow up and realize that great can be great without being flashy
**I concur. It was a tough loss but at least it wasn't an embarrassing loss. Far better than the last game against the Kings. And next we have the Bruins!
**you got so much young talents a like barkov,huberdeau i see panther never give up till last min of the game
**With a team that has young players expecting to be stars that's one of the most important things.. If they play hard to the end at least they aren't becoming excepting of losing they are losing but its not due to lack of effort.. good things to come for the panthers in the future
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment