**I wonder if that is some kind of record, to lose your first three games in each way possible, shootout, over time, and regulation, haha even in that order too, ha, the wild are looking good, I love it, hey they remind me of the twins, all of the talent in the world, and nothing to show for it, just wait wild fans, we will be trading away all of our stars soon enough, and well keep our skipper at the helm and maybe he will say please to the next batch of guys we bring in and they might try harder.
**No! They have more than just 2 good players. The Wild look great and they always seem to catch up when they are behind by 2 goals. And going into the Playoffs last year makes them sucky????
**Funny how ppl write Forsberg as "Forseberg", this typo comes obviously the first part of the name reminding of the english word "force", Fors means stream/gush whichever you prefer.
**Things that make me happy about this: Forsberg, Wilson, and Jones all on the scoresheet, two points for the preds, and he who shall not be named's team is still winless. Good night for the boys in gold!
**Dispite the record, I think the Wild have looked pretty good and controlling the play for most of the games. They just now need to put it together foro the full 60 minutes. But its still the same old story in the goal column, they really need to learn to put that puck in the net. Too often does Minnesota make an average goaltender look good (Not that Rinne, Quick are average, very good goalies), so hopefully on Thursday they'll be able to get 4 or 5 past Pavelec. On another note, I think Nino has looked good for the Wild and would actually like to see a line with Nino, Granlund and Zucker and drop Heatley back to the third line with Brodziak and Cooke. Hopefully Backstrom recovers but want to see Harding in Net more than Backstrom this year. In my opinion I do think Harding is better, and he's way better in the Shootout, if it comes to that, than Backstrom.
**Good game, Preds. Odd 1st period. Ballard needs to wake up... -3 saturday night, and 3 brutal turnovers in this game. He's the new Clayton Stoner...
**uh hey chief, psst hey we still have stoner, even after hes been as terrible as he has, the canucks let him go so he could loosen the backfield for opposing wingers, hes a spy, cut ties with em before he shows up stoner and makes him look like a good defender
**Nashville's ownership group wanted to go all yellow with the uniforms this season. The hockey people in the organization convinced ownership that going all yellow would look dumb, so this new pant stripe and sock stripe is the "compromise" that was made between ownership and hockey ops.
**another game of winning possession, pressure, shots, and chances, and yet getting outscored. so far it's the standard.
**Peter Forserberg's son is a good player...Following dad's foot steps by playing for the Preds. Trotz is still one of my favorite all time coaches.
**Forsberg's son is only 15 months old. Lennox is his name. He be skating before he can walk. Filip isn't related to Forsberg at all.
**Great job, Predators! This team is starting to get in sync, though they couldn't match the nice puck-handling of the Wild. Looking forward to a great rivalry.
**We still miss you in the Burgh, Cookie! Pens seem to be doing okay, but I miss watching your passion and hustle on and off the ice.
**Thank you. I like it when outside fans step in and call someone's bs on behalf of reality. It's one thing to disagree with a call but when people say things that aren't even part of reality, you just have to shake your head. Outside fans taking care of it make it better than the opposing fan responding.
**I agree to that he went down easy but was the call wrong? He was trying to make it back and having that lane cut off by a player of the opposite team coming at 100mph I think he had a make a last second evasive move to not get steamrolled and got spun up. Having seen Nystrom play in minnesota we know that he doesn't fall that easily but the call I think was probably correct since he shouldn't have that stick whacking his skates. Grats to Nashville. We'll get you next time! :)
**Fun experiencing my first hockey game in Smashville (or anywhere in the South for that matter). Good time. Passionate fans with lots of cool chants and stuff I hadn't heard in Canada. Love the vitriol fans still have for Suter - public enemy number 1. Also love that you can spill out of Bridgestone Arena onto Broadway and catch a killer show at Roberts or any of the other honky tonks. Felt Seth Jones was a bit shaky. I watched him play a lot in Portland where he was a man amongst boys. Interesting to see him as a mere mortal. Still, I think grow into a great player. Flashes of brilliance from Forsberg and Wilson. Wish the Predators well and I really enjoyed the southern hospitality.
**We were talking about that on our way out tonight. Love how they stop traffic on Broadway and let the fans take over downtown after the game. And Roberts is without question the best place to go afterwords. Glad you enjoyed the game.
**Glad you liked it! Come back anytime! Maybe win can win you over enough to trade that flaming C for a sabre-tooth and some gold! lol
**What is it with this franchise and injuries, ESPECIALLY goalie injuries? Still not too worried about the season yet but our PK has been awful. I think we've been outplaying our opponents in the two home games (can't comment on tonight's game as I didn't get back from work until midway through the third) and that's a good sign.
**No! They have more than just 2 good players. The Wild look great and they always seem to catch up when they are behind by 2 goals. And going into the Playoffs last year makes them sucky????
**Funny how ppl write Forsberg as "Forseberg", this typo comes obviously the first part of the name reminding of the english word "force", Fors means stream/gush whichever you prefer.
**Things that make me happy about this: Forsberg, Wilson, and Jones all on the scoresheet, two points for the preds, and he who shall not be named's team is still winless. Good night for the boys in gold!
**Dispite the record, I think the Wild have looked pretty good and controlling the play for most of the games. They just now need to put it together foro the full 60 minutes. But its still the same old story in the goal column, they really need to learn to put that puck in the net. Too often does Minnesota make an average goaltender look good (Not that Rinne, Quick are average, very good goalies), so hopefully on Thursday they'll be able to get 4 or 5 past Pavelec. On another note, I think Nino has looked good for the Wild and would actually like to see a line with Nino, Granlund and Zucker and drop Heatley back to the third line with Brodziak and Cooke. Hopefully Backstrom recovers but want to see Harding in Net more than Backstrom this year. In my opinion I do think Harding is better, and he's way better in the Shootout, if it comes to that, than Backstrom.
**Good game, Preds. Odd 1st period. Ballard needs to wake up... -3 saturday night, and 3 brutal turnovers in this game. He's the new Clayton Stoner...
**uh hey chief, psst hey we still have stoner, even after hes been as terrible as he has, the canucks let him go so he could loosen the backfield for opposing wingers, hes a spy, cut ties with em before he shows up stoner and makes him look like a good defender
**Nashville's ownership group wanted to go all yellow with the uniforms this season. The hockey people in the organization convinced ownership that going all yellow would look dumb, so this new pant stripe and sock stripe is the "compromise" that was made between ownership and hockey ops.
**another game of winning possession, pressure, shots, and chances, and yet getting outscored. so far it's the standard.
**Peter Forserberg's son is a good player...Following dad's foot steps by playing for the Preds. Trotz is still one of my favorite all time coaches.
**Forsberg's son is only 15 months old. Lennox is his name. He be skating before he can walk. Filip isn't related to Forsberg at all.
**Great job, Predators! This team is starting to get in sync, though they couldn't match the nice puck-handling of the Wild. Looking forward to a great rivalry.
**We still miss you in the Burgh, Cookie! Pens seem to be doing okay, but I miss watching your passion and hustle on and off the ice.
**Thank you. I like it when outside fans step in and call someone's bs on behalf of reality. It's one thing to disagree with a call but when people say things that aren't even part of reality, you just have to shake your head. Outside fans taking care of it make it better than the opposing fan responding.
**I agree to that he went down easy but was the call wrong? He was trying to make it back and having that lane cut off by a player of the opposite team coming at 100mph I think he had a make a last second evasive move to not get steamrolled and got spun up. Having seen Nystrom play in minnesota we know that he doesn't fall that easily but the call I think was probably correct since he shouldn't have that stick whacking his skates. Grats to Nashville. We'll get you next time! :)
**Fun experiencing my first hockey game in Smashville (or anywhere in the South for that matter). Good time. Passionate fans with lots of cool chants and stuff I hadn't heard in Canada. Love the vitriol fans still have for Suter - public enemy number 1. Also love that you can spill out of Bridgestone Arena onto Broadway and catch a killer show at Roberts or any of the other honky tonks. Felt Seth Jones was a bit shaky. I watched him play a lot in Portland where he was a man amongst boys. Interesting to see him as a mere mortal. Still, I think grow into a great player. Flashes of brilliance from Forsberg and Wilson. Wish the Predators well and I really enjoyed the southern hospitality.
**We were talking about that on our way out tonight. Love how they stop traffic on Broadway and let the fans take over downtown after the game. And Roberts is without question the best place to go afterwords. Glad you enjoyed the game.
**Glad you liked it! Come back anytime! Maybe win can win you over enough to trade that flaming C for a sabre-tooth and some gold! lol
**What is it with this franchise and injuries, ESPECIALLY goalie injuries? Still not too worried about the season yet but our PK has been awful. I think we've been outplaying our opponents in the two home games (can't comment on tonight's game as I didn't get back from work until midway through the third) and that's a good sign.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment