**I'm not saying it's a guaranteed win, there never is in this league. But after the games we've played recently and how we've played them, and then this. I'm just failing to understand how. Especially after the other matches Florida have played.
**Good game Panthers, you deserve this one. Pens were outplayed pretty much all game long. Zatkoff wasn't great, but he wasn't the only reason the Pens lost. Get them next time Pens, and good luck to the Panthers.
**I guess you didn't watch yourself because that was not going to happen here. Pens were out of it. And your really comparing a SCF game to the 4th game of a new season?
**I couldve mentioned any number of games but seeing as how you don't know much about the game I thought I'd refer to something I know everyone has seen.
**Its partly defense (especially int he case of second goal), partly really good shots (in the case of the first), and partly zatkoff. I cant really blame zatkoff for the rolling underr his shoulder, especially not looking at the goal the pens just got.
**Yeah, thats my rational on this. I mean, he looked good in minors and was talked about how good he was supposed to be if he came up (which i guess here means serviceable as a back up). doesnt really help he's not playing behind a strong D team.
**Not the greatest start for zatkoff. Hopefully his next game he bounces back from this and isnt another theissen. I dont think the pens can afford to put their last hopes on hartzell for a back up. unless they can make a trade.
**He's lived up to my expectations. The two goals against him were shots that most goalies would let in. He won't win Calder/Vesina, he will suffice until Vokoun gets back.
**Okay. First goal was a beautiful shot, he could have been positioned better but you can't ask for a better placed puck if you're a Panther. On the second goal, Sutter lost Versteeg right in front of net. Florida had control of the game for the first eight minutes or so, I'm sure they're out to make a statement after yesterday. But Zatkoff doesn't look too shaky, he just got barraged.
**Why do people still make fun of Gomez? Sure he's not 7 mil, but he's been giving me fits watching this game, I'd love to have him for only 900K.
**I can't think of a better image for Adams than that one to define his career (at least with the pens). scores a leaky, takes a shot while doing it, and sits there bleeding from the mouth and not a care in the world about it.
**Maybe the NHL should consist of 24 teams, with a smaller league consisting of six teams. Each season, the top two teams from the smaller league would move up to the NHL, and the bottom two NHL teams would drop down to the smaller league. If those two leagues existed today, based on last season's results, the smaller league would consist of Florida, Colorado, Tampa Bay, Nashville, Calgary and Carolina. The Buffalo Sabres would be 82 games away from joining that league.
**The NHL has too much parity for that to happen. It's not like soccer where the players can be bought and that only a handful of teams rule the league with their huge payrolls.
**Pens look solid.. hard for me to say as a flyers fan but sid is an all around beast.. I still hate him tho.. key for pens is on the pk tnt.. fla pp looks gr8, they just cant capitalize with a goal.. they move the puck well on the pp, all im sayin.. fla will be looking for a win, theyve not only lost but got crushed past two games . Pens win 5 to 3.. but could be an upset.. either way pens dont have much to worry about win or lose
** David2 days ago Lol I like the bolts.. and there fans.. only thing I could say to "crickets".. reason I like tampa, has to be hard to have a team in fla.. girouxs off to a rough start but canadas best line will be giroux, stamkos, and ladd.. unless g continues tobsuck them he wont make the team
**David, Tampa has great attendance. Bolts were ranked 8th in attendance last year and we had a sell out crowd of 20,000 last night
**Good game Panthers, you deserve this one. Pens were outplayed pretty much all game long. Zatkoff wasn't great, but he wasn't the only reason the Pens lost. Get them next time Pens, and good luck to the Panthers.
**I guess you didn't watch yourself because that was not going to happen here. Pens were out of it. And your really comparing a SCF game to the 4th game of a new season?
**I couldve mentioned any number of games but seeing as how you don't know much about the game I thought I'd refer to something I know everyone has seen.
**Its partly defense (especially int he case of second goal), partly really good shots (in the case of the first), and partly zatkoff. I cant really blame zatkoff for the rolling underr his shoulder, especially not looking at the goal the pens just got.
**Yeah, thats my rational on this. I mean, he looked good in minors and was talked about how good he was supposed to be if he came up (which i guess here means serviceable as a back up). doesnt really help he's not playing behind a strong D team.
**Not the greatest start for zatkoff. Hopefully his next game he bounces back from this and isnt another theissen. I dont think the pens can afford to put their last hopes on hartzell for a back up. unless they can make a trade.
**He's lived up to my expectations. The two goals against him were shots that most goalies would let in. He won't win Calder/Vesina, he will suffice until Vokoun gets back.
**Okay. First goal was a beautiful shot, he could have been positioned better but you can't ask for a better placed puck if you're a Panther. On the second goal, Sutter lost Versteeg right in front of net. Florida had control of the game for the first eight minutes or so, I'm sure they're out to make a statement after yesterday. But Zatkoff doesn't look too shaky, he just got barraged.
**Why do people still make fun of Gomez? Sure he's not 7 mil, but he's been giving me fits watching this game, I'd love to have him for only 900K.
**I can't think of a better image for Adams than that one to define his career (at least with the pens). scores a leaky, takes a shot while doing it, and sits there bleeding from the mouth and not a care in the world about it.
**Maybe the NHL should consist of 24 teams, with a smaller league consisting of six teams. Each season, the top two teams from the smaller league would move up to the NHL, and the bottom two NHL teams would drop down to the smaller league. If those two leagues existed today, based on last season's results, the smaller league would consist of Florida, Colorado, Tampa Bay, Nashville, Calgary and Carolina. The Buffalo Sabres would be 82 games away from joining that league.
**The NHL has too much parity for that to happen. It's not like soccer where the players can be bought and that only a handful of teams rule the league with their huge payrolls.
**Pens look solid.. hard for me to say as a flyers fan but sid is an all around beast.. I still hate him tho.. key for pens is on the pk tnt.. fla pp looks gr8, they just cant capitalize with a goal.. they move the puck well on the pp, all im sayin.. fla will be looking for a win, theyve not only lost but got crushed past two games . Pens win 5 to 3.. but could be an upset.. either way pens dont have much to worry about win or lose
** David2 days ago Lol I like the bolts.. and there fans.. only thing I could say to "crickets".. reason I like tampa, has to be hard to have a team in fla.. girouxs off to a rough start but canadas best line will be giroux, stamkos, and ladd.. unless g continues tobsuck them he wont make the team
**David, Tampa has great attendance. Bolts were ranked 8th in attendance last year and we had a sell out crowd of 20,000 last night
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment