Monday, October 14, 2013

**Phoenix is getting screwed a bit by the refs, couple of missed calls against. Oh well, I also feel bad for Smith because he's playing well and these bounces are going in.

**Also, I like the line Changes for Phoenix. Happy to see Vermette, Doan and Boedker together again.

**The Hurricanes' third jersey is pretty cool looking. I like how the hockey stick acts as a flag pole for the Hurricane flag. Just a little observation... Commercials are boring.

**Bad goal for Khudobin. Coudn't react in time. At the same time the dman did nothing to prevent the rebound.

**Murphy was paired with Harrison in warm-ups. But just released lineups show Murphy as 7th defensemen

**It's fantastic that on weekends I can watch these games live. I am waiting on this game impatiently. Carolina after LA Kings is my favorite team.I predict 5-3 for Carolina. Phoenix will be stopped after Won 2 streak.

**Per @Icechip - Khudo to start and Ruutu in the lineup on 4th line. (Big bonus) Some Canes fans are upset at the top line for their lack of contribution to date. However, I'm very happy. We are getting what we did not have last year and are earning points because of it, that being secondary scoring and defense. 6pts in 5 games against quality opponents is great.Today should be another great, tight game. Though these 1 goal games are wearing on my nerves a bit. Go Canes !

**We so sure? Smith got his arm stung pretty good against the Flyers, and he wasn't in last game. Unless I missed an announcement (very possible) nothing is certain yet.

**I'm nervous about this game, I've never watched a hockey game at 1 in the afternoon. Good luck to both teams, but especially to my 'Yotes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment