Sunday, October 13, 2013

**with this god awful defense and team in front of him lundqvist would be smart to not re-sign. i bet he was yelling at the team like crazy after the game

**Nothing left to do but regroup and get ready for the Blues game. Put the past behind us and look forward to a new beginning, Let's Go Rangers!

**Your idiotic comments about Lunqvist are staggering. If you think this is a goaltending problem your not paying attention to the games. Its a TEAM PROBLEM. Horribly D, giveaways plenty, no offense, not bringing out on their own zone with any momentum, losing the battles against the boards...and the list goes on and on. Your very misinformed comments about it being a goaltending issue just shows how un-knowledgeable you are. I support my Rangers through thick and thin but this is obviously a complete meltdown by the entire team.

**it's because someone sees the score and it's the first thing that comes to mine: bad goaltending, no ones thinks about the reasons you just gave.. that being said, rangers are still a great team imo opinion and will pick it up later

**Exactly, fair weather fans who never watch hockey unless their team is doing really well, and blame their allstar goalie (still the last line of defense) for a 6-0 game. He was really only responsible for 2 goals anyways, especially those last 2 goals which were essentially 2 on 0s

**I am fully behind Lundqvist, and I have defended him throughout these comments, but that Winnik goal was very bad, very bad. Maybe for a guy like DiPietro we would laugh it off, but when you see a guy dubbed "the King" let in something like that, it's no wonder people jump on the hate bandwagon.

**Why? He's been to the playoffs all but 1 year, and will get paid a lot. You are judging WAY too fast for what will happen. It's literally 4 games, and we have yet to play even an Eastern team yet

**Just a terrible team effort, they're looking decent (DECENT) now in the 3rd, but it's like there was no one there for most of the game... Lundqvist hasn't been playing too well, but you really can't fault him on at least half the goals

**Tort had a better system for Ranger then AV offensive system lol , It would be stupid if av get fired in 5 game , " the same thing that happened with flyer Coach laviolette , ? do you even think that laviolette might coach ranger or Boucher might coach rangers ?

**Lavi is a little like Torts, maybe the players need that again.. I didn't mind Torts, I never had to witness these lop-sided games that often with him. As boring as his system was, it worked for us no matter how much people complained about it

**I think AV problem is look at the team he coached before it was full of superstars that could do what ever they wanted basically and he was also in probably the easiest division in the NHL so the Canucks were always a instant division winner. Now hes actually got to coach alittle bit lol

**I would think AV is going to get some what of a chance and see how they do with their home games but if it stays the same I say 20 games and hes gone and then Laviolette will probably be next coach. Hes always good at turning teams around it seems like especially right when he starts and the season after

**People all ripping on Lundqvist, he's definitely not playing in his usual Vezina Finalist/Winner form, but you really can't blame all that is going on on him... Our "defense" isn't exactly helping him out, I don't know why everyone expects any goalie to be able to play his a** off without at least a decent D in front of him... Goals 5 and 6 were basically 2 on 0s, it's so ridiculous

**All i'm thinking is its still just the start of the season. Maybe AV can get the boys going and change this lackluster start. its rough to watch but i aint goin no where. Hanks a tank and will find his rhythm, along with the team.

**Agreed, I'm willing to give this time (and by time I mean 'til the day I die)... Never expect anything to come in and make sweeping changes, especially without being willing to go the rough times like we are now. Maybe when they get Hags back they'll get their act back together? Who knows, I'm not so ready to give up on this team, especially if I was able to sit through their early 2000s seasons

**well u cant blame him for like most of those goals but atleast 2 of them should have been saved since hes "vezina" goaltender. it really makes ur D uncomfortable when u let blue line shot without any traffic and cant be sure if ur goalie gonna save it or not.

**I agree he's not playing up to his Vezina standard, but the fact is a goalie is the last line of defense, and based on how our team's been playing, Lundqvist seems to be the first line of defense also. That blue line wrister was garbage, but when you're as frustrated and as helpless as Lundqvist, it's all very understandable



0 comments:

Post a Comment