Sunday, October 6, 2013

 **I find it funny that there has been no kings player as the top 3 stars of the game yet. This game is understandable since the jets were really good against us, but the wild lost to us (Though they did outplay us) and no one got on one of the 3 stars!

Attention coach Darryl Sutter: although I am only a fan and never played this great game, please heed my advice: Quick is ineffective in back-to-back games.This has been proven during the regular season, and during the playoffs last season against the Stanley Cup Champions, so please start using your back-up goalie. The Kings have (13) more back-to-back games this season...This frustrates me to no end.


**Good team effort and production from second line make me feel optimistic this year. It was nice to see Kane at his best. Pavelec looks quite reliable too. I want to believe that since the third season Noel's system is beginning to work.

**Way to go Jets... good win against a tough opponent who made a game of it late. Looks like Seto is going to be a good addition. Congrats to Olli on his 300th goal.

**Kane was on fire tonight. He got engaged to his girlfriend before the game,and put on a lights out performance. I think he was a little excited to say the least. Way to go Kaner........congrats on the engagement.

**I'm a big Kings fan but I have to give props to the Jets for the win. They played with a lot of speed and intensity.They played a great game. Kings looked kind of tired after playing in Minnesota the previous night. But they didn't look very good in Minnesota either. On to Monday and a date with the Rangers. GKG



0 comments:

Post a Comment