Sunday, October 13, 2013

**sorry i predicted lightning 6-3. i gave the panthers too much credit with that one goal displacement. now if only the panthers could be displaced. seriously please move them. noone wants to watch them anymore. its been 20 years. the jokes not funny anymore

**Sorry I have no respect for Quebec. If you've lived in Canada, and you've seen what their Government has done, you'd feel the same way. It's a complete atrocity to everyone who is Canadian. Quebec will be shunned by me forever. What they are doing is not only un-Canadian, it's downright disgraceful.

**That seems a bit harsh. Maybe I should remind you every single time the federal government has sided against Quebec when Canada and Quebec would disagree? Anyway it's a hockey board so let's not get into politics here.

**Seriously? You seem to know sooooo much about Québec. What did they do bad?? Do tell? WHat I understand is that you're a racist and rude! Plus you should know that NOT everyone think the same way in Quebec!!!

**Huberdeau gets smoked and no answer from anyone. Outhit in the 3rd period is a big joke. You would expect us to play a little more dirty and pissed that we're being blown the F out. Tallon will make a move soon, whether it's a trade or firing Dineen, something's bound to happen.

**Completely disagree...I think they are very good at what they do, hence why they've been broadcasting with us for 13 seasons for Rick Peckham, and 15 seasons for Bobby Taylor.

**The battle of Florida...well this one is tough...Thomas is off to a shaky start..I never thought he was a great goalie even with Boston but he could make a name for himself as well as the team as they look a little more improved than last year..Tampa Bay is an up and down team..they need to find their consistency in winning..without Lecavalier, there is a gap missing and Stammer always seem to take a while before he gets started...you can't win with just St. Louis..he is a GREAT player but can't do it alone...I will go with the Panthers on this one by a pair...

**Good. I'm thinking of adding him to my fantasy team lol. However, that'd mean I have to drop one of my goalies. Decisions decisions....

**Well he stopped every shot he faced against Philly last game and that was being a man down for most of the 3rd period...buut Thomas has been in since the start if the season so I don't know how comfortable he is yet haha

**Yeah, you never know until after... I am thinking of dropping Karri Ramo and add Markstrom instead. Looks like MacDonald is going to be the starter a while now

**Any team in the NHL could be number 1 in the league haven't lost a game and play a team who hasn't won a game and could still lose. There's no predicting in the NHL. Stuff just happens. There's nothing to be confident about, ever. Especially with the Panthers.



0 comments:

Post a Comment