Sunday, October 6, 2013


**What an awful game for the Flyers. I'm trying to see something positive but just can't. I'm usually not a pessimistic person but now I think I'll be. We all know what is going to happen to Laviolette and Holmgren in the near future so why doesn't it happen right now so we can get a fresh start early and hopefully a game system that actually works. People keep saying "it's just two games" but with the realignment, 4 pts wasted is huge in my opinion.

**What a classy way to speak about his increased amount of minutes. Eller is not speaking in his native language, but manages to talk positive about the whole group of forwards. It is about time, that the minutes are given to those who show up.

**he is danish, like most scandinavian people, they learn english at the same time they learn their native language and speak it fluently. but he is super positive and putting it all out on the ice, looking like it was a good trade for halak.

**I watched a bunch of games tonight and The Flyers, in comparisn, looked very slow. Their defence couldn't make a breakout pass and constantly gave the puck away. Big and slow and clumsy. Kimmo and Streit need to carry the puck out of the zone and stop trying to force the hundred foot pass. Mesz standing in the net on the second goal was almost comical. I also noticed nobody seems to move on the powerplay. Everyone just standing around. Oh and I don't think I saw Hartnell complete a pass all night. I didn't see the first game but they didn't even show up for this one.

**Deharnais is super over rated, he's only on the team and getting those minutes cuz he's a Quebecer. Can't wait to see have him go, were just wasting our time on him. Bournival should get a chance at that line over him.

**To be fair, he had a really good year with Cole and Pacioretty. Saying he gets those minutes because of his name is absolute malarkey. That being said, I agree Bergevin may have jumped the gun in his case. He had a great year two years ago, he was able to make his two linemates produce 30 goals each and he, himself had a good chunk of goals. And then, last year happened. I hope we'll see him bounce back this year.

**Greatly played game by the Habs tonight, I'm so happy the Eller-Gallagher-Galchenyuk line is producing... I had a feeling they would be on top this season! And heck, don't their names just sound good together? Flyers fans, I feel your pain. We've all been there.



0 comments:

Post a Comment