Monday, October 14, 2013

**Can we please trade Versteeg already? He is the biggest liability on our team. Every time he is out there the other team's chance of scoring goes up by around 100%. It becomes a power play 5 on 4 situation for the opposing team if Florida is in the defensive zone and Versteeg is on the ice. Or how about when he has 2 or 3 pass options in the offensive zone and he trys to deke 3 players?! Seriously, Dineen needs to scratch him for a game or two because he is just atrocious at everything except scoring against teams with bad defense.

**He's a pretty good goalie.. reimer went down last year for 15games or so. Ben really held the fort well. I don't remember his record at the time but was great. Had he been a dive for Leafs during that ir time for reimer, with the shortened season we had, TML playoff run would have been much harder to attain.. .. I'm a Scrivens fan !!!

**and on a second note : what a great goalie Bernier is isn't he? Because he's from the west your games aren't aired on tele as much so I didn't get to see him as often.. but that kid's fast and smooth. very confident and relaxed. so glad to have him when our 'D' falls asleep

**Didn't Florida just beat Pittsburgh 6-3 2 days ago? If the Panthers don't belong in the NHL, what would that mean for the penguins?

**Still believe Florida shouldn't lose their team. The new owner seems to be a breeze of good news, they'll be a valid contender for spots in the playoffs in a couple of years.

**I never said they should lose their team, I wouldn't want that to happen. I was just directly replying to the other guys question.

**hey.. u think la kings will win this one guys? they are playiing with urgency.. im wondering if kings can win for odds of 1.69.... worth the bet? that includes overtime and shootout... wondering if i should bet kings.. they are barely playing well

**heres my not so bold prediction. panthers give 2-1 lead in final 2:00. huberdeau scores in the shootout and barkov misses. carter and brown score for the kings who take it 3-2

**You never have anything positive or nice to say about your team :D I haven't checked what you said two days ago, when the Cats won the Penquins, but I assume something negative.

**and as it turns out my prediction of a shootout loss WAS being positive. 3-0 is considerably worse. the reason im never positive is give me something to be positive about.....im not unreasonable. but 4 times in the playoffs in 20 years is

**I hope Markstrom shows up today. Looked great on Friday. If he can shut down the Penguins, he can shut down anybody. Hope the team that shows up today is the one that showed up Friday, not the one who showed up the three games before that.

**i really cant believe they wrote that about an injured player. ive never seen anything like that. seriously a messed up move and crazy unprofessional. someones gettin fired for that

**"Florida has been goaltender Tim Thomas" NHL.com calls Thomas a has-been. No class on this site.



0 comments:

Post a Comment