Friday, October 4, 2013

**Hawks was best, but the best was Grabo, to bad that we will not see him in the olympics.  Hjalmarsson and Oduyas +4 also impressing. Nordstrom is also here to stay.

**Patrick Kane>Ovechkin. Unless we're talking about the faces Ovi makes when he's about to cry. Then he wins over Kane. GG tonight Hawks, hold that West down :)

**Kane has two Stanley Cups and a Conn Smythe, Ovechkin is golfing every year before Patrick Kane's playoff stubble even comes in.

**I get that, but I'm just saying Kane has revitalized his career already after his "partying" life style and made his entire life about hockey. He's one of the best players in the NHL, and was extremely vital in both cup runs. Scored the cup winning overtime goal, then next time won the Conn Smythe. Ovechkin just doesn't seem to have that in him, he is regressing every year now, and has never seen a playoff game past round 2, and even that has been a few years. Hockey is a team game, no doubt, but the work Patrick Kane has put into his game the last few years is one of the biggest keys to the Hawks recent success. I'm just saying I would take either him or Toews over a line full of Ovechkins. Sure you can compare individual stats and see Ovechkin has the edge, but in my opinion that no where near means he is a better individual player than Kane. No hate, just opinions

**That would be Alex Ovechkin sir. He sure did step up his game at the end of the year, and was scoring at will. But MVP goes to the player most valuable to his team, not the entire league MVP. And without his scoring surge, you can't tell me that Washington even makes the playoffs last year. And the previous argument was about the team game/individual, I would much rather have the team where everyone feeds off each other and no one is above the other, such as Toews, Kane, Hossa, Sharp, Keith, Seabrook, as opposed to everyone just firing the puck to Ovechkin waiting for him to score. He is basically a one man team and hasn't learned some of the things that Champions have. I'm not trying to hate man, I like Ovechkin, I like all players but I just got into this debate and I'm curious to see how you guys feel about it. Respect

**Kane has a better team around him no doubt. But he also steps up in the playoffs when they need him most. Ovi is a regular season wonder
who fattened up his stats in the pathetic SE division


0 comments:

Post a Comment