Thursday, October 31, 2013

Wild top Hurricanes; each team loses goalie to injury 


**Bring up Zucker , SEND DOWN HEATLEY !!! I use to think he was an all satr for sure, but him playing here has made me lose respect for him. Always drags his feet and could quite possibly lead the league in turnovers.

**Hey look. Carolina = injuries. Let's get one back and lose another. By the time Khudo is healthy and playing again, we'll lose a defender or Skinner to another concussion because some other team doesn't know how to NOT target the head.

**I really hope Harding is ok...serious thought I was having while watching some of this game and others earlier this year....this guy should be Canada's starter in Sochi. What an opportunity and story that would be

**rough night for the goalies...heatley is such a dead weight on this team, throw him on the 4th line//PP, send veilliux down and bring up haula. he has a much better two-way game and looked decent in the preseason. its almost painful to watch heater out there

**YES! absolutely. we all loved cal but his play had dropped as f late, nino has shown a ton of versatility and a scoring touch. cooke has been a huge upgrade over cal as a 3rd liner/PK too, him and brodziak have made some nice chemistry already

**Canes have got to stop taking stupid penalties, especially in the first period. And the ones in the 3rd killed what momentum they had. I really don't want to talk about the injuries, I've had enough

**It'd be interesting to see what Zucker or Haula would bring to the line up... Unfortunately in order to justify that I think Heater needs to get hurt.. you can't just send down a player making $7.5 Million... *face palm* I really hope he comes on here.

**Sorry bud that's an uniformed comment. The guy in his worst full year was in the mid 20's in goals. Lets face it the whole team isn't really putting it in right now. He'll bounce back and be in the 20's again guarantee it

**What a crappy night with both goalies going down. Hate to see Cam's going to be out for 3-4 weeks, hope Harding fares better. Good game Minnesota fans. LETS GO CANES!!

**I was at the game in that corner of the ice when he was struggling around for nearly 2 whole minutes! It was impressive to say the least, and then he was out there for a couple other shifts later just when I thought he was done! Impressive kid you got Hurricanes! And speedy recovery to Cam Ward.

**Murphy is going to be a stud. To see him struggle just to get to his skates, then to fight the way he did to keep the puck out of the net was awesome to see. Most players would have headed to the bench since it was on that end of the ice and allowed their team to play 4 on 5 until the replacement came into play. Not Murphy, He showed me a lot last night and I'm glad he is a Hurricane

**So do the leafs, but theyre 7-3 and will soon have their injured/suspended players back. Perhaps the leafs might want to make a trade for one of your stud defensemen.

**You sir, are correct. benching Heater would give us a viable, dangerous second line. He won't do it, plus he doesn't like Zucker, so he sent him down, even though the guy is a spark and sniper for the team.



0 comments:

Post a Comment