**Oh no the final score OTT 2-SJ 3,the Senators are lost and we did good job but it's okay guys,Post-game on CTV News and Next week watched CTV Morning Live,Happy Thanksgiving.
**The better team won today. The Sens need some polishing especially King Karlsson and that first line.
**True. They played great but just lost it in the third. Way too penalties were called. Hope we can beat Bobbys former team tomorrow!
**Last thing he needs after breaking out in a big way in the NHL is an early season injury to shake his confidence and lengthen his learning curve. I hope this is just the Sharks medical staff protecting our young player and erring on the side of caution...
**Best goaltending Sharks have faced all year. Way to go Sens. 50 plus shots against the Rangers with their "world class" goaltending resulted in 9 goals. Sens backup out played the Rangers goaltending dual
**There is something about Shark's rink that I just love. I don't get it. Maybe it's the arena's design, the lighting.... it's just one of those things that when I think Hockey rink, I think every rink should be like theirs. It's clean, it's quiet. I think the only thing missing from is is a organist and it'd be the rink that all others should look up to. Just thought I'd mention that.
**Got hit in the head while attempting to shoot the puck.. it was a clean hit.. Hertl needs to start keeping his head up for real.
**Right now, Ryan>Silfverberg. In a few years Ryan=Silfverberg. Noeson will be nothing more than a third liner, and the first could be a bust, or a supertar lol
**Are you just saying that because Ryan is more well known? I mean i love the guy but there isn't as big a gap as you'd think between them.
**I'm glad the Ducks traded Ryan, but Sens will get the better deal down the road. ANA was stupid for trading him in the first place. I'd rather have Ryan then Perry or Getzlaf, plus both are getting old.
**Ha! I remember Douglas Murray getting a hat trick in a preseason game against the Ducks in 2009. That was epic. Too bad it wasn't the regular season.
**The better team won today. The Sens need some polishing especially King Karlsson and that first line.
**True. They played great but just lost it in the third. Way too penalties were called. Hope we can beat Bobbys former team tomorrow!
**Last thing he needs after breaking out in a big way in the NHL is an early season injury to shake his confidence and lengthen his learning curve. I hope this is just the Sharks medical staff protecting our young player and erring on the side of caution...
**Best goaltending Sharks have faced all year. Way to go Sens. 50 plus shots against the Rangers with their "world class" goaltending resulted in 9 goals. Sens backup out played the Rangers goaltending dual
**There is something about Shark's rink that I just love. I don't get it. Maybe it's the arena's design, the lighting.... it's just one of those things that when I think Hockey rink, I think every rink should be like theirs. It's clean, it's quiet. I think the only thing missing from is is a organist and it'd be the rink that all others should look up to. Just thought I'd mention that.
**Got hit in the head while attempting to shoot the puck.. it was a clean hit.. Hertl needs to start keeping his head up for real.
**Right now, Ryan>Silfverberg. In a few years Ryan=Silfverberg. Noeson will be nothing more than a third liner, and the first could be a bust, or a supertar lol
**Are you just saying that because Ryan is more well known? I mean i love the guy but there isn't as big a gap as you'd think between them.
**I'm glad the Ducks traded Ryan, but Sens will get the better deal down the road. ANA was stupid for trading him in the first place. I'd rather have Ryan then Perry or Getzlaf, plus both are getting old.
**Ha! I remember Douglas Murray getting a hat trick in a preseason game against the Ducks in 2009. That was epic. Too bad it wasn't the regular season.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment