**Wonder where all the Richie haters are now, he looked great yesterday on that top line and was inches away from a hat trick. Nash had at least five takeaways, gotta love that he was playing defense. Step looked a lot better, finally getting to where he needs to be.....other than the Pyatt turnover we looked pretty sharp, too many people took the 1st game out of context.
**Funny.The NYR win one game and posters are writing about contending for a Cup. Start spreading the news.....................gimme a break No team being run by Glen Sather, post 1990, will win Cup. Try telling the NYR fans that and you will get noise about Tortorella, a new system, this player does this, or that player does that.Seems like they do not or will not recognize the problem is at the top........kinda like Democrats if you think about it.
**Vigneault will eventually make things work. He is a players' coach and will win everyone over. With AV Rangers will be a contender and could reach the finals. All he needs is time and he will make it happen. He will be successful in New York. Eventhough he was part of the Hawks-Canucks rivarly of previous years I like this guy.
**I agree with you. We are not where we need to be, but played a lot better than last game. I like the play on the boards but under Torts system it was to much, and sadly... boring. I am glad we now have a team that passes and makes plays and can use their skills.
**Interesting, most canucks fans are glad to see AV's system gone, as it was too much, and sadly... boring. I am glad we now have a team that passes and makes plays and can use their skills.
**Congrats to AV , sorry for this off topic statement guys but, jake gardiner rumors are getting really hot, what do you guys think!?. Source: LeafsPR via twitter I think we have to for cap reasons he will ask for 5
**Vigneault doesn't get in the way of explosive offense like Toiletrella did. His system has to kick in.. The first 10 games will right off the bat show us how good the Rangers are. Way too much talent was wasted playing the trap under Torts.
**Quicks goal was NOT why they lost! Yes it killed the momentum and the crowd but he made some great saves and robbed the Rangers of a few goal. They lost because they were outplayed. Its not Quicks fault.
**I wouldn't say its the reason they lost, but come on its a 2-1 game, kings are on the power play plus they could have pulled there goalie to tie the game late if they had too. You can't predict what could have happened so you can't say for sure if its a reason they lost or not.
**Ouch, I felt bad for Quick when watching that replay. Naturally, nobody's happy with such a situation, but we're all just human and he's a great goalie who had something very unfortunate happen to him. The way he fell, the way the puck deflected, nobody could have predicted that. Hope he'll be fine by next game. If I was a Kings fan, I wouldn't be angry or blame him for it. He's played so well for the Kings in the past and even in this game and his team still didn't manage to score more than 1 goal anyway.
**I feel like every goalie has to have some ridiculously unfortunate goal on them to become better. Howard has had a few of them and since then has turned into a really solid goalie, Rask had one last year in the playoffs, Kiprusoff last year as well. Unfortunate for Quickie, but he'll bounce back. Gotta have more faith in an olympic goalie
**I really dont know why LA was being sarcastic about his first save after he let in the goal. How about the 7 goals he robbed us from that we should have had and how about the cup you won because of him. We would never do that to Hank here in NYC.
**maybe he got tired of all the turnovers and decided to play for the rangers? when 5 on 5 quick was left out to dry.
**First ten minutes of the game Kings were in control but at the same time when you literally give them 3 goals it does not really matter. First 2 goals off turnovers and then we all saw the 3rd one. Rangers did not score a good goal they got 3 handed to them but hey I doubt they mind win is a win. Hitting 3 or 4 post did not help either but bummer being at the game and that was the way the home opener was like. Anyone seriously giving Quick for that needs to just stop. If it was not for him Rangers would have won like 5 or 6-1. EVERY goalie in the NHL has done something like that or pretty close to it at some point. And good for Quick to have some fun with the crowd on the sarcastic cheer when he stopped the next puck
**Did I not say if it was not for Quick Rangers would have won like 5 or 6-1? and when did I ever say Kings were outplaying the Rangers the whole game? no where I just the said the first ten minutes. Rangers played good but I would not say they outplayed them too much they went into shutdown mode in the 3rd and it worked. but like I also said Rangers got 3 gift goals but that is hockey.
**Funny.The NYR win one game and posters are writing about contending for a Cup. Start spreading the news.....................gimme a break No team being run by Glen Sather, post 1990, will win Cup. Try telling the NYR fans that and you will get noise about Tortorella, a new system, this player does this, or that player does that.Seems like they do not or will not recognize the problem is at the top........kinda like Democrats if you think about it.
**Vigneault will eventually make things work. He is a players' coach and will win everyone over. With AV Rangers will be a contender and could reach the finals. All he needs is time and he will make it happen. He will be successful in New York. Eventhough he was part of the Hawks-Canucks rivarly of previous years I like this guy.
**I agree with you. We are not where we need to be, but played a lot better than last game. I like the play on the boards but under Torts system it was to much, and sadly... boring. I am glad we now have a team that passes and makes plays and can use their skills.
**Interesting, most canucks fans are glad to see AV's system gone, as it was too much, and sadly... boring. I am glad we now have a team that passes and makes plays and can use their skills.
**Congrats to AV , sorry for this off topic statement guys but, jake gardiner rumors are getting really hot, what do you guys think!?. Source: LeafsPR via twitter I think we have to for cap reasons he will ask for 5
**Vigneault doesn't get in the way of explosive offense like Toiletrella did. His system has to kick in.. The first 10 games will right off the bat show us how good the Rangers are. Way too much talent was wasted playing the trap under Torts.
**Quicks goal was NOT why they lost! Yes it killed the momentum and the crowd but he made some great saves and robbed the Rangers of a few goal. They lost because they were outplayed. Its not Quicks fault.
**I wouldn't say its the reason they lost, but come on its a 2-1 game, kings are on the power play plus they could have pulled there goalie to tie the game late if they had too. You can't predict what could have happened so you can't say for sure if its a reason they lost or not.
**Ouch, I felt bad for Quick when watching that replay. Naturally, nobody's happy with such a situation, but we're all just human and he's a great goalie who had something very unfortunate happen to him. The way he fell, the way the puck deflected, nobody could have predicted that. Hope he'll be fine by next game. If I was a Kings fan, I wouldn't be angry or blame him for it. He's played so well for the Kings in the past and even in this game and his team still didn't manage to score more than 1 goal anyway.
**I feel like every goalie has to have some ridiculously unfortunate goal on them to become better. Howard has had a few of them and since then has turned into a really solid goalie, Rask had one last year in the playoffs, Kiprusoff last year as well. Unfortunate for Quickie, but he'll bounce back. Gotta have more faith in an olympic goalie
**I really dont know why LA was being sarcastic about his first save after he let in the goal. How about the 7 goals he robbed us from that we should have had and how about the cup you won because of him. We would never do that to Hank here in NYC.
**maybe he got tired of all the turnovers and decided to play for the rangers? when 5 on 5 quick was left out to dry.
**First ten minutes of the game Kings were in control but at the same time when you literally give them 3 goals it does not really matter. First 2 goals off turnovers and then we all saw the 3rd one. Rangers did not score a good goal they got 3 handed to them but hey I doubt they mind win is a win. Hitting 3 or 4 post did not help either but bummer being at the game and that was the way the home opener was like. Anyone seriously giving Quick for that needs to just stop. If it was not for him Rangers would have won like 5 or 6-1. EVERY goalie in the NHL has done something like that or pretty close to it at some point. And good for Quick to have some fun with the crowd on the sarcastic cheer when he stopped the next puck
**Did I not say if it was not for Quick Rangers would have won like 5 or 6-1? and when did I ever say Kings were outplaying the Rangers the whole game? no where I just the said the first ten minutes. Rangers played good but I would not say they outplayed them too much they went into shutdown mode in the 3rd and it worked. but like I also said Rangers got 3 gift goals but that is hockey.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment