Monday, October 14, 2013

**You know I always liked the 90 years patch on the Bruins jersey but seeing it on the road white jerseys it looks really nice on the white jerseys lol.

**i wonder if Marchy is injured. He' s off his game a bit. everyone looking to boast about Seguin's 4 point game. ha, Nathan McKinnon will have a better year and is a better player than Seguin already. Avs will destroy the Stars, not to mention the Hawks and the Blues

**Columbus is actually pretty good this year and should definitely not be underestimated. And if Rask hadn't played so unreal, I really think we could've won this game.

**The tying goal was so stupid. Jackets had very good PP with Iginla losing his stick, i.e. 5 against 3.5. And then Kelly jumps from on the ice and scores a goal from a blue line, which Bob should've saved! I feel very sorry for jackets, they deserved at least OT.

**Jackets were sloppy tonight, have to be more careful with the puck. Too many mistakes on the blue-line, the Prout-JJ pair needs split up. Prout just isn't good enough with the puck to be a top-pair defenseman, and his lack of ability forces JJ to try and do too much. He had a nice goal on the powerplay tonight but countered that with some bad decisions and turnovers.

**Rask had another great night! Columbus played a solid game, great effort on there part. It was great seeing Eriksson get his first goal as a Bruin! Great game, happy to have the 2 points! Go Bruins!!!

**Great goal tending at both ends! Columbus played a good game.Iggy and Eriksson have played well, while some are complaining about a slow start, its only game 4. It will take a little time for them to settle in but even now, they are a strong presence on the ice. I get the feeling Eriksson has that same consistency game to game that Bergy has. 3rd line continued to rock until Marchand got moved there. Not sure whats up with him, but he'll get through it. Once these 4 lines are clicking on all cylinders look out!

**Great on Loui! I hope that Boston "fan" that said "Loui SUX" yesterday eats his words. We've been watching him do this for years, yet he's just now getting recognition. He's only gonna get better as the season progesses.

**Agree about Loui 100% and that was not a true Boston Fan. Just another 12 year old with a Internet connection and nothing better to do after the parental settings blocked his adult content and he ran out of lotion.

**Ya. Loui was just off to a slow start. No surprise given that he has to get used to a different system. Smith is looking really good too. Glad the trade looks good for both of our teams.

**Loui is just trying to adjust to a whole new style and system of playing. Any B's fan that states he s--x doesn't know hockey. All our teams have lame tr0lllllz. I was hit hard by a tr0ll. I had stated that Thomas will have a rough start if he plays. Factoring in his age and that he didn't play for over a year. The guy went on for paragraphs, as to what an idi 0t I was. I am trying to learn to laugh off the mor0nz/tr0llz disguised as fans.

**Got a chance to catch that game. Very entertaining for sure. Kinda becoming a Blue Jackets fan here... becoming a fan of the bruins on the other hand, that train is long gone after those ten minutes last season

**Leafs turned the corner last year in the playoffs and now the addition of Bolland, Clarkson, Bernier and Raymond they are now in the mix. Columbus played a strong game and when Horton gets in there they will have another sniper.

**The Bruins looked sketchy at times, they need to tighten up a bit but a good win nonetheless. I have to give the Jackets some props, this team has some skill and Bob was very good. Was not a cakewalk for the Bruins at all. Hold on Jackets fans, your team is up and coming! They look way better than the Rangers that's for sure.

**The Blue Jackets are my favorite team to watch. I never get tired of that civil war cannon firing everytime they score. And they are getting better. Really hoping they make the playoffs. That team just screams success by hard work.

**I was at the game, both goalies made crazy good stops. There were a LOT of hits, blocked shots and broken sticks. We had some opportunities but couldn't capitalize and some lazy play in the defensive zone cost us the game winner. Bit disappointing to see considering I think we can play better, but props to Tuukka and the Bruins. Chara is even scarier in person.

**It truly is hard to comprehend Chara's size via TV, if you ever have a chance to meet him and shake his hand, that is when your realize just how immense he is. I always get a kick out of seeing Krug beside Chara on ice... Makes me smile every time. Krug is like dynamite though, a small package that packs a lot of bang.

**Good for him! He'll get his points no doubt, even though he has struggled early he is still so important due to his defensive ability. Very good two-way player.

**If there is no other reason to like Iginla there will always be 1, that guy has 2 of those things between his legs. He hits and he will fight you, I would take him over Seguin any day of the week, there is #12 in a corner working hard again. The Bruins are defense 1st anyway not like I expect any Bruin to be in the top 20 in scoring anyway, the plus/minus ratings will all be good though. Iginla is fitting in very well right now, the Bruins are doing an absolutely masterful job at hitting the other teams shin pads on most of their shot attempts

**Rask was great again tonight. I thought the Bruins played a very inconsistent game through the first two periods. It doesn't help that the ice was terrible tonight. Columbus gave us a lot of fits and their puck movement was real strong. Bobrovsky had a good game as well. That goal by Kelly changed the entire game and really brought some life into the Bruins. I thought the linesman calling an offsides at the end of the game against the Blue Jackets was a joke. Kind of unfortunate for the Jackets. Good game and good luck the rest of the way. Let's go BRUINS!!!

**He had 1 goal in his first 16 games last year. 13 goals in his next 28 games. He'll be comfortably around 30 goals this year and Boston will be just fine.



0 comments:

Post a Comment