**How about Michael Grabne?!. 2nd in the league in points. Granted it's 3 games, but still he's playing very well. Especially last night when the puck went a little to far for that breakaway. He never gave up on it, circled the net and found Bailey, who passed it to Frans, who went right back to Bailey, for an easy tap in. Looking great so far boys!
**Yeah so far Grabs has been great. But for some reason he's still in crappy's dog house.. Grabs should be getting way over the 13 minutes per game.. Okposo has been horrible so far in this young season and he gets close to 20 minutes.. Get a clue crappy..
**The Islanders are for REAL. Right now they're the only good professional sports team with "New York" in their name...
**Since last year's playoff, I was eager to see how the Isles would play this year. Obviously, the answer is good. Let's hope they will keep it up.
**The Islanders may have not won a playoff series since 1993, but I think that's bound to end soon. I have to admit I thought it would end last season, but taking the Penguins to 6 games was still quite an accomplishment. They're a good young team with potential.
**Isles need to keep Nabby "fresh" because he has been their best player so far this season, and looks wa-aay better than he did against Penguins in playoffs.... hope to see Poulin get in there and show he's as good as a Number One Goaltender so Nabby can get rest he needs to be strong if Isles make playoffs and are to win a series or more...
**Think the Isles will do good and make the playoffs.That being said ..Nabby ain't the guy to take you to the Cup.Better find a more proven playoff goalie
**Nice complete game. Really interest in seeing how the islanders match up against Chicago. Can they play with the big boys!
**That's the kind of win the Isles needed. The power play worked, every line scored and Nabby was pretty sharp. Against New Jersey and Columbus they didn't play badly but they weren't in sync like the end of last season. The third line definitely had more chemistry tonight too. If they can play like the team from the end of last season I'm really interested to see where that would take them.
**Islanders have an amazing powerplay. Great puck movement, and guys finish. The lines seem to be clicking, and it'll be interesting to see what happens now that Clutterbuck is coming back.
**I can't remember the last time the Isles had a guy coming back from an injury (Clutterbuck) and there wasn't at least one player I would want to sit. LETS GO ISLANDERS!!!!
**I can think of one. I was VERY excited for Bouchard, but he has shown absolutely nothing. That line has easily been the least effective. The thing that worries me is that Bouchard and Clutterbuck are very different players. I would like to give Bouchard a chance to show his creativity but I feel like his time is up come Friday.
**ya, I would have to think it will be PMB. I like Regin for his face off abilities alone, I would also like to see Hickey sit in place of Reinhardt for a few games at least. Hickey is just too small on the back end and we could use some size back there.
**Agreed. Granted I have not watched him outside of the times the Hawks have played the yotes in the last couple of years, but I will never forget to outrageous flops he had, like the one when shaw took it behind the net and he just fell down when they did not touch each other.
**Another delusional Hawk fan, Shaw ran right into Smith. Smith made it looks worse than it was and Shaw didn't go for the puck intending to hit Smith but it still happened. Had he actually injured Smith the series would have ended with Hawks winning.I'm glad most Hawk fans aren't idiots.
**Can't say the same for most yotes fans since they are very delusional. Smith is a pathetic fake who was barely touched by Shaw but laid on the ice like he was dead. If he was that injured he should have had to leave the ice for at least 5 minutes due to his concussion history. No respect for anyone like that.
**As a Rangers fan, I grew up hating the Isles in the 90s. That rivalry was so intense. The past few years it just hasn't been the same, still good but both teams need to be competitive for the rivalry to be at its best. Well, the Isles are definitely back and I can't wait to see the rivalry renewed this year and especially in the future when the Isles move to Brooklyn. Congrats Isles fan, can't wait to hate you again soon!
**and I can bring it back to the late 70's and 80's. Our feelings are mutual, about as nice a post as I want from a Rangers fan.....thanks
**Disheartening to see such a small crowd but if the Isles keep playing like this — like they can and should — no one will be relying on the secondary ticket market for long. This team is going to be rock solid. Friday in Chicago should be a great battle. LET'S GO ISLANDERS!!!
**No chemistry, poor defense, need some changes quickly. Talk all you want about its early in the season but thia is just flat out embarrising. Trade some D, and bring in some guys who can put the puck in the net. Need a playmaking winger for vrbata. Ribiero so far him and doan and bods, look like deers in headlights. Changes need to be made 9 goals allowed in 2 games that's unacceptable. So far its just guys thrown together who don't even knowwhat to do with the puck, the defense and pk and all around well if I'm a GM, coach make some changes, yes its early but these arent good signs. The whole team looks lost, we better wake up or we won't have a chance in this season or any season, we need scoring depth, guys who sacrafice to win, Gordon has more points than ribiero,tthis team can play much better. But changes need to be made quickly and without waiting for things to spiral out of control, we need to win and if were allowing this many goals and not scoring, this is gonna be a short season.
**Yeah so far Grabs has been great. But for some reason he's still in crappy's dog house.. Grabs should be getting way over the 13 minutes per game.. Okposo has been horrible so far in this young season and he gets close to 20 minutes.. Get a clue crappy..
**The Islanders are for REAL. Right now they're the only good professional sports team with "New York" in their name...
**Since last year's playoff, I was eager to see how the Isles would play this year. Obviously, the answer is good. Let's hope they will keep it up.
**The Islanders may have not won a playoff series since 1993, but I think that's bound to end soon. I have to admit I thought it would end last season, but taking the Penguins to 6 games was still quite an accomplishment. They're a good young team with potential.
**Isles need to keep Nabby "fresh" because he has been their best player so far this season, and looks wa-aay better than he did against Penguins in playoffs.... hope to see Poulin get in there and show he's as good as a Number One Goaltender so Nabby can get rest he needs to be strong if Isles make playoffs and are to win a series or more...
**Think the Isles will do good and make the playoffs.That being said ..Nabby ain't the guy to take you to the Cup.Better find a more proven playoff goalie
**Nice complete game. Really interest in seeing how the islanders match up against Chicago. Can they play with the big boys!
**That's the kind of win the Isles needed. The power play worked, every line scored and Nabby was pretty sharp. Against New Jersey and Columbus they didn't play badly but they weren't in sync like the end of last season. The third line definitely had more chemistry tonight too. If they can play like the team from the end of last season I'm really interested to see where that would take them.
**Islanders have an amazing powerplay. Great puck movement, and guys finish. The lines seem to be clicking, and it'll be interesting to see what happens now that Clutterbuck is coming back.
**I can't remember the last time the Isles had a guy coming back from an injury (Clutterbuck) and there wasn't at least one player I would want to sit. LETS GO ISLANDERS!!!!
**I can think of one. I was VERY excited for Bouchard, but he has shown absolutely nothing. That line has easily been the least effective. The thing that worries me is that Bouchard and Clutterbuck are very different players. I would like to give Bouchard a chance to show his creativity but I feel like his time is up come Friday.
**ya, I would have to think it will be PMB. I like Regin for his face off abilities alone, I would also like to see Hickey sit in place of Reinhardt for a few games at least. Hickey is just too small on the back end and we could use some size back there.
**Agreed. Granted I have not watched him outside of the times the Hawks have played the yotes in the last couple of years, but I will never forget to outrageous flops he had, like the one when shaw took it behind the net and he just fell down when they did not touch each other.
**Another delusional Hawk fan, Shaw ran right into Smith. Smith made it looks worse than it was and Shaw didn't go for the puck intending to hit Smith but it still happened. Had he actually injured Smith the series would have ended with Hawks winning.I'm glad most Hawk fans aren't idiots.
**Can't say the same for most yotes fans since they are very delusional. Smith is a pathetic fake who was barely touched by Shaw but laid on the ice like he was dead. If he was that injured he should have had to leave the ice for at least 5 minutes due to his concussion history. No respect for anyone like that.
**As a Rangers fan, I grew up hating the Isles in the 90s. That rivalry was so intense. The past few years it just hasn't been the same, still good but both teams need to be competitive for the rivalry to be at its best. Well, the Isles are definitely back and I can't wait to see the rivalry renewed this year and especially in the future when the Isles move to Brooklyn. Congrats Isles fan, can't wait to hate you again soon!
**and I can bring it back to the late 70's and 80's. Our feelings are mutual, about as nice a post as I want from a Rangers fan.....thanks
**Disheartening to see such a small crowd but if the Isles keep playing like this — like they can and should — no one will be relying on the secondary ticket market for long. This team is going to be rock solid. Friday in Chicago should be a great battle. LET'S GO ISLANDERS!!!
**No chemistry, poor defense, need some changes quickly. Talk all you want about its early in the season but thia is just flat out embarrising. Trade some D, and bring in some guys who can put the puck in the net. Need a playmaking winger for vrbata. Ribiero so far him and doan and bods, look like deers in headlights. Changes need to be made 9 goals allowed in 2 games that's unacceptable. So far its just guys thrown together who don't even knowwhat to do with the puck, the defense and pk and all around well if I'm a GM, coach make some changes, yes its early but these arent good signs. The whole team looks lost, we better wake up or we won't have a chance in this season or any season, we need scoring depth, guys who sacrafice to win, Gordon has more points than ribiero,tthis team can play much better. But changes need to be made quickly and without waiting for things to spiral out of control, we need to win and if were allowing this many goals and not scoring, this is gonna be a short season.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment