Friday, November 1, 2013

Lightning score twice late to rally past Sabres

**Excuse711: I miss Lecavalier being a Bolt... Lame to see him representing Philfy... JK.. But Part of my Lightning love was for Vinnie! Still got St. Louis though. I hope the Bolts do well this year... Though I would have liked to have this win... or at least an OTL..!!

**tbl912651: the Thompson penalty was stupid, Pysyk was going fast toward the boards and Nate gave him a minor shove and Pysyk lost his balance and crashed into the boards.

**2010 CHALLENGER: Hey Ron, instead of sitting out the players during the game so they can collect their millions of $s without having to break a sweat, why don't you make them stay a few extra hours during a practice session. Hello, is there anyone out there?

**tbl912651: I am a huge Bolts fan and I went to this game but it was really boring, players afraid to hit, not 1 fight, and the players kept turning it over, but however, the game got more exciting at the end after that Tampa goal that tied it and it got more aggressive. It was still fun but they should rank that game as preseason lol

**Salvatoré Guarneri: i dont know what your talking about tbl9, huge fans dont look for fights, when they should be watching plays develop, great saves, and 3rd period nail biters for the W. Bolts fan here as well, just being real with ya.

**Bolts_91: Wow it's been a really long time since i have looked at the standings and seen Bolts at the top. I know it's early, but this is starting to remind me of the 10-11 season. The last 2 seasons have been a real disappointment so I'm going to enjoy every minute of success. With another win today, we'll be tied with the Leafs even though they have played more games. Go Bolts!

**jakeybonz: and right there u have the exact difference between the lightning and the panthers. almost identical game but the difference is when buffalo makes it 2-1 late against you, u answer with two and we answer with another empty netter for them. lightning guaranteed to make the playoffs. panthers guaranteed to be terrible ad infinitum

**Bolts_91: Honestly, I was a bit worried when Sabres took the lead. Very happy Bolts were able to battle back late and take that game away from the Sabres.

**tbl912651: Yeah there was a young Sabres fan in the seat in front of me who looked like he was about 11-12 years old and he was frustrated in the first, and by the time the Sabres got the lead he was on his feet, then the Bolts scored 2 goals, him and his sister were quiet after that lol

**2010 CHALLENGER: So Ron sits out Stafford and Hodgson in the third period so the rest of the players have to play longer shifts and get tired out and they ultimately lose the game. Great strategy Rolston. Are you intentionally trying to lose every game? I think Ron Rolston is trying to become coach of the year. He is right up there with Patrick Roy (ha, ha).

**2010 CHALLENGER: Wow, they still managed to lose and they were actually winning this time. Lindy and the Stars are going to roll all over them since Lindy wants revenge. Oh well, I am getting more done this year since the hockey season is pretty much over for the Sabres. Hopefully, they will get the first draft pick and not waste it on another dud. Maybe Darcy will be gone and things will change. I suppose I have to wait yet another year for the Sabres to play like they really care. No stamina for the team. Fire the conditioning coach and make the guys practice instead of watching them dance. Myers is a goaltenders worst nightmare.

**91-Timer: The young guns on the Lightning are looking very impressive. Hedman's growth as a player is absolutely amazing to behold. There's no defense for it when he jumps into the play except to hope the Lightning don't score.

**bdonaghu: The Sabres lost their legs in the end, but hey, that will happen when you have 4 teenagers and 7 rookies overall (Grigs, Girgs, Larsson, Zadarov, Risto, Pysyk, Flynn) playing on the 2nd end of a back to back playing against the Art Ross winner and best pure goal scorer in the league.

**ooh_KILLorn_em17: I'm so happy our prospects are playing this year and that we are letting drouin play in the minors. These guys deserved the chance and are doing a tremendous job and we will have drouin getting better/stronger. This team is looking very strong so far, i love Johnson and Palat. Go Bolts!

**boltfan26: Young talent on the Lightning is looking really good right now. Buffalo looked good and Miller was sharp. Hard to believe they are in last place in the division.



0 comments:

Post a Comment