Sunday, November 10, 2013

Canucks snap nine-game losing streak to Sharks

**Santorelli is playing OUT OF HIS MIND. And nice to see the fight in Stanton.

**Sooooooo does Brent Burns have the kookiest mouth injury ever or did he really get concussed?

**Couture a shot. Blocked. Couture a shot. Blocked. Couture a shot.Saved by Luongo! LOL

**I don't think anyone can blame Niemi for this loss. He wasn't superb in this game but I think the guys infront of him let him down big time. I hope the sharks turn this around sooner than later, they've been an exciting team to watch this season.

**Nice win Canucks, sharks are slumpin bad. saw it coming, hopefully they can turn it around but it will be a process.

**Vancouver is improving every week. We are bigger/stronger in all areas & the core players are playing tougher. Lu is playing pretty solid & with all that & a few pieces added by playoffs, LOOK OUT for the KNUCKLEHEADS! Right!

**Why wasn't SJ losing like this when the NYR came to town? Although I will say I'm happy Torts has found another job and succceding so far. All those insults and everyone calling him this and that. I just said if the NYR let him go, watch what he'll do with another team. His job with the Rangers had run its course as I'm sure Vancouver fans would say the same about AV. As for those 9 goals SJ put up on the Rangers...losing streaks happen as I'm sure you're finding out now. And I will say it...the West is better than the East at the moment.

**No kidding about the West being better than the East. If not for Pittsburg, nobody would be top 10 from out there.

**my view: 4 goals over two periods, most/all of those tough to save = Niemi was not the limiting factor for the Sharks. Yanking your main goalie to get more energy out of the team is not the way to turn a game around. Call a time out, chat in the locker room, but don't make your main goalie watch the second goalie hold the score steady behind a rejuvenated team. I hope Tortorella never does that

**Every coach does that. It's a way to wake up the players because if they're anything decent they'll realize their teammate is getting a yank for their poor play.

**It was the right move.... Stallock didn't let anything in, Niemi was having an off-night. Not terrible goals, but not impossible saves either. The lineups haven't been clicking lately. Teams have ups and downs, this is normal.

**What has been making me smile about the Canucks is a much more potent offence, compared to last year. Vital contributions from the 'bottom 6' forwards even in games such as against the Sharks themselves. Torts seems to have had some cathartic effect on the team.

**That's because you now have a coach. Look at how the Rangers are doing. They will probably think about firing him too.

**Look at how the Rangers are doing. They've looked really sharp the last few games.

**Game after game the high paid players are not coming with their A game. They are cheating their fans and they are not changing their bad habits so why should we pay to see them. Maybe I should sell my tickets and watch them at home. Less stressful to watch them when I can change the channel. Or maybe bring someone up from Worster who wants to play with all they have!

**What's more sad is they almost convinced us fans that they were a different team than before. Now it's apparent this is the same team we've watched for years. Stuart is terrible out there. Neimi lost his touch and should sit for a few games. Boyle isn't near the player he was before his concussion. I think the main issue is our inept coach. You would think he learned a few things from Babcock but he still is clueless on adapting his players in situations such as last night. Doug Wilson you possibly put together a decent team now find us a better coach.

**Sad to see the Sharks end their domination over the Canucks. Still it's great that Brown scored. Unfortunately for the Sharks, it seems we have lost a lot of momentum without Burns. Come on Sharks!

**It's not McLellan dude. It's people not bringing their A game at times. Every team has a bit of down time during the season. Sure, we haven't won in 4 straight, but we have points in all but this one. If we get back on our horse, everything will be just fine. Calm down. Boyle is an old man, as is Stuart. They can't be expected to produce every game. Nemo is in a slump right now too, but it isn't entirely him. They are gonna get much better when Burns is back.

**Actually, the East is not only the Penguins. I think both the Bruins and the Red Wings could win the cup too, but if I would think more realistic, than yes, I'd guess the chance for a Western team to win the cup is bigger, since it's so many good teams there.

**whoah man relax buddy, it's just a comment bro. And it doesn't really matter to me who wins the cup. I'm just stating the facts out here. Look at the West and the East. Look at the teams. You're really going to tell me that the East is overall better this year so far? If yes, then you don't know hockey playaaa!!!!!

**Pens aren't even the 2nd best team in the east. I'll take Boston and TB over them easy. TB is playing by far the best hockey in the east. They haven't lost to any west teams yet.



0 comments:

Post a Comment