Saturday, November 30, 2013

Senators rally from two goals down to beat Capitals

**five on five caps have been suckin all year, now special teams are going down too. PK cant kill a penalty and the PP looks like the PP of my roller hockey team. I am beginning to believe this coaches dont have what it takes to get out the potential of this team. And Please Adam Oates Get angry or scream once in a while

**Well anyone could with those players. I also doubt it would be double, as Ovi already is playing with a top center.

**now i know all the hate will come, but hear my reasons, he accounts for 29,5% of CAPS offense name one other player that has that much, but they still lose the games cause the score he puts up, gets erased by the opposite team in 2 mins, as much as i love watching OVI play in the RED, lets be realistic if he stays here HE IS NOT GONNA WIN A CUP, and ill rather see him win a cup in his 20s then when he gets traded close to retirement to make a last min effort to win the cup and if that fails then he retires, his only chance of winning a cup is if he goes to a contending team. WAKE UP CAPS FAN THIS IS REALITY

**Watching the highlights, Anderson really didn't play badly at all. The Laich goal was a bit weak on his part, but the others are the fault of the defense. Or Grant.

**It's funny, where are the Spezza haters tonight? I'm pretty sure if they had lose every haters would be there saying it's Spezza fault, but when they rally to win a game nobody come to say that maybe spezza have done something right as a captain.

**I'm still not impressed. The Captain should be there and going out every game to win. So far he hasn't done that. Perhaps he needs to ease into the position, but you would think that having an A for so long would have taken care of that. Time will tell I suppose.

**I still think the big problem is him trying to be in Alfie's shoes. He's arguably more talented than Alfie, and if this team started playing like everyone knows they can, and started playing as Team Spezza, we'd be much better off. give him a season, he'll step up.

**Nice one sens! Happy to see that the wings aren't the only ones you can score 6 goals against. Go Atlantic! Keep it tight and exciting

**I actually liked hearing the American broadcast up here. Our guys tend to sugar coat everything, trying to put a positive spin on horrible plays.

**disagree, I thought Holtby played awful, let in a couple point blank shots he should have had. Anderson on the other hand could maybe have stopped 1 goal, 2 others were on a very good redirect and the 3rd was a wide open 1 timer on the post.

**Ok, I look at the summary and I see like 3-4 fights. Where the hell are they in the replays???? Who is in charge here...Captain Europe, lets see those scraps

**My brother and I saw the 6-4 score, and I gambled 5$ that Ov scored a goal with him. Obviously he cant score every game haha, still the best there is. And btw if the caps want to win games, they will have to do a better use of Grabovsky, the way he is used is just too awful, I feel bad for him, he has 19 points but the coach still gives more ice time to Brouwer . WAKE UP OATES!

**Sens' first periods are horrendous. Most games that they lost were gone before 20 minutes. If the Sens can improve that they'll be good. That 2nd was unbelievable for them, though.

**Going to the Sens/Nucks game tomorrow. Get to see both teams I like. Love living in Ottawa. Glad they pulled this off, I'm in the middle of essay season and on my bus ride home I just get kept notifications about Washington scoring, came back home, Sens tied it. Great effort. Let's see a great game in the evening!

**That first period for the sens was brutally bad, good that they came back and won, but we will not see playoff hockey at all if we continue to have large portions of the game where the team falls asleep and lets the other team just walk on in

**For those Caps fans who still don't know, according to Orlov's agent, the guy asked for a trade as well, good luck with this defense in the remaining of the season.

**When this team peaked in 2010, things looked promising, they were literally a piece or two away from being a sure fire cup contending team. Since then, they have traded to get and lost or let go of Semin, Fedorov, Kozlov, Ribeiro, Cody Eakin, Varlamov, Fliechsman, Hannon, Hammerlik, Fillip Forsberg, Jason Arnott, Matt Cooke, Matthew Perrault, Now Erat and orlov have both asked for a trade. Obviously concerned with adam oates. Players often question preparation and effort after losses in the locker room. When a player speaks out like Holtby, other guys like brouwer and laich speak him down. Grabovski continues to get 3rd line minutes when he is arguably the teams 3rd best forwrad after Ovi and Nicky. Oates refuses to put Grabovski on the Powerplay. Oates refuses to play the best line up on a nightly basis because he thinks Right on Right and Left on Left is the only way it works. Somehow 100 years of hockey have passed and not one coach has thought of oates genius plan. I could keep going... Folks the ship is sinking. Sadly, when Oates gets fired at the end of this year, Ovechkin, the guy who deserves the least amount of blame for this mess, will be called a coach k!ll3r and cancer by the general public media because they don't know any better. Good night.

**Pretty much. McPhee can best be summed up as a numbers guy who has made way too many contractual mistakes and has overestimated the value of his players or players signed.

**You seem to be one of those who creates panic, blame everybody and crying hysterically... Players u mentioned in your list are all have different story and some of them had to go... Some are should have stay and accommodated in their demands (Ribeiro)... Still, it has nothing to do with the way this team is playing right now... For some reason, Laich and Brouwer are in very bad shape (physical and mental)... GMGM for many years unable to build strong D lines... So, now it is owner call

**I am confused as to why caps fans are sold on Holtby. Personally I think he is garbage, and the caps will never go far with him. He does not have the ability to single handedly win games like top goalies in the league. Trade Holtby, trade Erat, and bring Orlov up to make him happy. He should be in the top 4 anyway. This organization is being run horribly.

**What? Holts has been the reason we haven't lost every game. He doesn't make a lot of saves, but he makes important ones. Tonight he wasn't on his game, but trading Holtby before Neuvy? No way. Neuvy needs out. And as for Erat, they are trying to trade him! He wants out, but GMGM can't just make a trade overnight! GMGM is terrible, I agree, but its not his fault he hasn't made a trade yet, its a slow process!

**yes that's true but Washington isn't quite in our division, they will finish top 3 in that division so we wouldn't move any where, I see if Ottawa can come top 5 in the Atlantic division then they should make playoffs, the metropolitan division just isn't that strong besides Pittsburgh,Washington, rangers will make playoffs just cause there division is so weak..that being said Washington is having problems with players wanting out which may cause some problems in the dressing room...only time will tell



0 comments:

Post a Comment