Friday, November 22, 2013

Canadiens blitz Wild with Pacioretty hat trick

**Gallagher is good, but not even close to St.Louis. He's more of a next generation all his own; gritty two way forward who can agitate and score. Shaw, him, and Marchand are leading this new wave of smaller, pest scorers.

**Most commentators are biased when goals are scored. there are very few that get excited for both sides because they love the game. Jack Edwards comes to mind though. think about it.

**Seriously, what's all this talk about the commentators? Why do you care and what do you expect from FOX SPORTS WILD? Commentary doesn't need to be unbiased, unless it's a national station or something like that.

**Wow, the commentary in the replay was just atrocious. All quiet when Montreal scores, then they make it seem like any goal scored by Minny was the goal that won the Cup. Nino's goal for instance. Price made the initial, like, 3 saves then it bounces high over him and they lost their minds. Danny Briere and Alex Galchenyuk snipe a couple of beauties and you could hardly hear them. I thought commentary was supposed to be largely unbiased.

**If its a nationally broadcasted game yes the announcers are to remain unbaised.. however, when it is on any FSN for that region etc they are using Minnesota announcers so its going to be biased.. I was listening to it on the XM radio station which was out of Montreal and it was the same way.. anything the Wild did was monotoned and everything the Candiens did was spoken about excitedly

**Little tip to Minnesota's commmentators: You can't stop describing the game just because you're disapointed that your team is loosing... On Galchenyuk's goal (last Habs goal), they were looking so depressed and talking so quietly, we could barely hear them and almost had to guess they just described a goal.

**When you're a TEAM commentator you can do whatever you want to do... don't like it find a local channel to watch it on. Doesn't CBC or TSN carry most games in Canada?

**Hats off to Montreal.. literally. I'm not upset about the loss because every team gets blown-out once and a while. I'm more concerned with the back-up goalie situation. Kuemper is just not cutting it, even in Iowa. So they have an injury-prone Backstrom, Harding with MS, and Kuemper who can't stop a beach ball. Way too many questionmarks in net...

**Disagree. I think playing at this level, and playing great at that, with MS says everything you need to know about his character under pressure. A bad night coupled with bad play from the team in front of him happens to every one. Not worried about Harding at all, unless it's worrying about how many pucks he will stop against the Senators.

**Wow....okay then....argued for three days about this game......but now I feel bad.....at least for Harding, who was doing so good lately....hard to feel bad though when you were so right. I'd even say nice game Wild, but I fear that I'd have a lot of hate generated. So I'll say this instead: It's about time Heatley scored and good luck against the Sens tonight.

**Ever since DD was given the chance to succeed and help the team and did with that shootout chance, his intensity has really picked up. Glad he had a good night and hope keeps going. If he gets back to his 60 point form from a few seasons ago, he could still salvage this season and end up with 40-45 points which is not bad for a third line center.

**To be honest, it wasn't DD's work ethic or intensity that wasn't good. He did worked hard, but he worked bad. Wrong decisions with the puck, wrong decisions without the puck, etc. Seemed to me like a player who had lost confidence. Now that he's got a few points, let's hope he keep faith in himself. Points will come.

**Ugh what a game... not enough 1on1 puck battle wins... passes were slow and off target... backchecking not very good... grats to Habs for the rematch win. Let's hope that they'll have the energy to play a good game vs Ottawa. I don't know if I missed it but a time-out after 3-0 and letting Harding play is something I'd rather have seen. Also want to see the diff between Kuemper and Gustavsson. I don't think Kuemper is really ready to go. Especially not in a game such as this one.

**There was a painful to watch struggle as they began, but the Habs did find some chemistry finally in the transition game....hopefully they will find the elusive foothold they need to stabilize their game and come out relaxed and confident Friday night!!

**As stellar as Harding has been this season, we will need a reliable goalie in the near future. Harding's MS will hamper his career more and more, and he will soon have to retire. Even during this season the Wild has to be prepared for Harding to be out prolonged periods of time. Bäckström can't quite get it done it any more, Kuemps just might not have that elite talent... we need someone proven. Buffalo will lose him after this season anyways. Win-win.

**I wouldn't put the 3 goals Harding allowed on him. All three goals were good shots. Our D in front of him did not step in the shooting areas and fore check was missing . Kuemps is awful, he needs to watch some film and stretch. I still have faith in Hards. 2 goals doesn't win you many games.

**Tough game for the Wild. Looked like they forgot their heart in St. Paul. Hopefully they can find it tomorrow against the Sens. Heck of a game by Montreal and Pacioretty. I really hope he gets the call to represent the USA in this years Olympics. He proved how good he can be tonight.

**I'm a Leafs' & Hawks' fan ( 45yrs ) but secretly I cheer for the Canadiens ( yes from a Leafs' fan ) so we can somehow get a playoff matchup. The 2 cities would rock. Even I would come out of retirement & party on the streets.

**At least last night Max had the puck. Unlike the time he was puckless and took that cheap hit from Chara. I guarantee that if Bergeron got hit neck broken from a cheap hit from a gorilla who was upset because he was disrespected the game before you would have gathered the torches and pitchforks. But no intent though right??

**That's one thing I hate about American announcers. The change in their voice is so drastic from the home team scoring, and the enemy. Meanwhile if you look at CBC, TSN and RDS, they have emotion ,doesn't matter who scores. Love canadian announcing.

**I kind of know what you mean. Although hate is a pretty harsh word, then again, you refer to the away team as "the enemy" lol...i'm sure Canadian commentators do the same thing at times, but perhaps not as much. The two for my team, thankfully, are from Edmonton and Saskatoon.

**I disagree. I find the neutral play by play a little bland. I like listening to the home town broadcaster talking up their teams. You are fooling yourself if you think the RDS team isn't calling it with a home side favour towards the Habs.

**Well ... I didn't expect that Wild would win 10 games in a row. So, I had a feeling that Wild might lose either tonight or tomorrow, and it happened tonight. Nothing worked okay tonight for the Wild ... (similar as Viking's NFL games ...) In addition, Canadiens did a really good job tonight, which made the Wild's play looking even worse. Hoping that Wild would bounce back tomorrow against Senators!

**Ouch. That was a rough game to watch tonight. As soon as Patch got a hat trick, I just knew we were laying an egg for them. With their next game being against the Senators tomorrow night, they should be able to get this one out of their heads and move on. Also, what a lopsided night it has been for the NHL.

**Great game for the Habs! Now let's see if they can go on a winning spree!!

**And of course, Heatley scores at a really useless moment. What a dissapointing career for a player who was supposed to be one of the best

** the Olympics, the 1st and 2nd gold medal ever at Wold Championships, the Juniors, a Calder Trophy 105 points record with the Senators. Very Disapointing...

**Nice reply GPL. Great game by the Habs tonight, hurt to watch my Wild lose that one-sided. Not sold on Suban, great skills, but strikes me as a big man who plays on the edge, goes down easy when he loses position, and then looks for a call.....bad combo.



0 comments:

Post a Comment