Friday, November 29, 2013

Predators hand Coyotes third straight loss

**No kidding, its hard to believe they have the best plus-minus on the team. Trotz has been trying his best to keep these two under raps.

**yotes got screwd by the juding they really desrved to win they were better in all aspects but the judges didnt call penalties against them an that also lead to at least one of the preds goals its ridiculous that yotes didnt win this is injustice

**Yotes lost that game in the 1st period, they played better in the second and came up a goal short for a tie and third could have went either way! There was penalties on both teams that never was called!

**Nice Homer announcer, "The Pacific division is the toughest"... Really? Check out the Central Division, brah.

**I say the stars of this game is the refs,only because they let these guys play hockey and didn't try to run the game that was cool as heck, great tough in your face hockey tonight gg yotes and gw preds!

**Agreed. They had the biggest hand in the outcome of the game than anyone else on the ice. Cool as heck.

**That's what I want to see after a loss. I want to see us go out and win a game, not go on a 4 game losing streak after playing really well. Yeah we didn't play the greatest the entire game, but we made things happen when it mattered. The preds have been really bad at closing at games, and tonight was a step in that direction, although the last 3 minutes I was on the edge of my seat.

**Yikes, well I guess they had to go on a losing streak at some point. Lets hope it's a small one and over with soon.

**and yes i know how good he is...But if you have never actually watched close to how he plays, he is a turnover machine and is never in a good position to stop an opposing teams rush. trust me, if you went to as many coyotes games as i have in the last few years, you would understand. That guys name is yelled more than anyone elses in the whole coyotes stadium for doing plain stupid plays

**We'll get this one back. Nashville played a great first period, and unfortunately, we couldn't stage the same comeback this time. Really hope Doan is alright.

**Sad to think this loss will change anything. It'll take a blowout to get back to defense-first hockey. Though I do hope I'm wrong.



0 comments:

Post a Comment