Saturday, November 2, 2013

Coyotes rally to beat Predators in shootout

**Phine Bennett; The goals for the most part were not exactly great at either end. I'm guessing if Preds top defense line wasn't on the ice for 30 minutes they might win a 3rd period.

**striker81; I was at work last night, but I was getting the notifications. 1-0 Nashville. 2-0 Nashville. 3-0 Nashville. It seemed like a complete waste of the effort against LAK a few nights ago. But, I also thought if they could come back from 4-0, they might have one more comeback in them. And sure enough. A win is a win. However, they need to pick up their play in the first period. The Yotes can't keep spotting teams 2, 3, or 4-goal leads. Sooner or later, a good team like the Sharks, Avs, etc. will hold onto to that lead. With that said, go Yotes! Keep it up against the Sharks Saturday.

**tommcimo; I love watching Phoenix. I saw they were down 3-0 on my way home from hockey last night and I had a feeling since they were home they would come back, sure enough, I got home and it was 3-2! Then... history!

**AZnativehockeyfan; Well it wasn't pretty but hey "hockey the hard way" is alive and well in the desert! The Preds are a classy organization and play a physical game. I think they have potential to make a long run in the playoffs. Coyotes stole 2 points last night and we will gladly take them! Our leadership has really shown to be strong with Dave Tippett and Shane Doan with all of these come from behind wins! Ribeiro has really infused life into a dormant power play! The dude is just so smooth and calm with the puck! Love my Coyotes!

**ForDucks; Hey here comes one "timeless" question I quess: What should/could Yotes and Arizona do, to increase the attendance in their home games? They are playing really well but nothing really has changed.. What could solve this?

**DCBatesAZ; it really is hard to say. I've been going to about 85% of the home games each year for the past 8 years and attendance has really looked the same ever since. The biggest thing that would help attendance is an extended light rail system from downtown to Glendale. there's not much left to do other than market them all around the state of Arizona. Im sorry but a Tim Hortons coffee shop at the JOB will not pull in much higher attendance lol

**joejohnson; Our defense has seriously been dominating offensively. We have let in a few more than Tip would like but a fair amount have been unlucky bounces. Let's keep it going Yotes! Congrats Tippet for tying the franchise record in wins and hopefully breaking it on saturday. HHHOOOWWWLLLL!!!!!!!!

**Harrison Rodis; Those were some weird goals the predators scored..Gotta say I'm not enjoying these tight "come from behind" games that the Yotes keep playing but if we're winning we must be doing something right I think we can start making a case for the post season even though we're not even 20 games in. Just consider this: Most points by defensemen in the league Most 2nd period goals Most 3rd period goals If we can get our own end figured out (and maybe some more scoring in the 1st) I'm confident we can make a nice dive at the cup.

**Anonymous; The only talent in the NHL is in the Coyotes division and they are the least talented team in the division . Smith is an AHL goaltender playing way over his head and will fade by the end of the season.

**CanucksandLeafsfan; nah bro the pacific is the most talented with la san jose vancouver and anaheim thats 4 playoff teams right there with calgary playing like one too

**John Tran; tune into game in first period. 3 - 0 nashville. cool this pads the standings in pac div for sharks. hand out candy for kids. have some wine. kickback with roomie. come back at end of game and yotes are winning in shoot out. congrats on the gritty determination. pac div is no joke. cali teams, van, and phx. central div is going to send just 3 teams this year haha.

**Ian La Charite; Man, the Coyotes are really good at making a college kid sweat. These comeback games are terrifying, but dangit, they are fun! Predators played a terrific game, I gotta say. We were fighting to survive that entire game. Looking forward to our next meeting, Nashville!

**Harry; Gotta credit our coaching staff, coach tippett, coach, playfair, coach burke, and coach brown I've seen the coyotes from going to the worst pp, to something i always knew if it could ever get good would turn this team to good, to really, really good. Theirs a feeling that this team has when tip first came to Phoenix, and with this team 2nd in the nhl for goals 47 and the sharks at 50, you gotta just give credit to this whole team, and organization. Something special is instilled in this group and from coming back from being down, to what we have done this team has confidence. As a coyotes fan I've never said this but the coyotes are looking scary. This coyotes team is for real, and i believe this is the year we play for the cup, like I said this team is special. GO YOTES!!!!!!

**2yotesfans; brown- Ribeiro ---tip is a great coach but bringing in brown to get the PP going was the best move ever. Ribeiro....He creates something the coyotes never had. a player that creates time and space. If they can get the puck to him along the wall or off to the side of the net he has that ability to hold the puck for that sec or two longer that draws a dman or a winger who should be watching the high man. his ability to hold the puck and draw those guys too him frees up the Dmen to either be open for a pace or move to an open spot on the ice. the yotes never had good pp puck control...it seems now they actually have a decent PP set up.

**Ian La Charite; One could look at it from the perspective that he turned himself in to avoid getting pulled off the ice during a game! There was a warrant out for his arrest, supposedly. I'm hoping he doesn't actually get jail time, though. He's a big part, in my eyes, of why the Avalanche are so dang good right now. It's fun to watch!

**Fin_Addict; Definitely a huge part of the Av's success. But i think that him being held accountable for a domestic violence charge is much more important than sweeping things like this under the rug for the sake of a teams success and the reputation of the league.

**Fin_Addict; He very well may be innocent, but you have to think about the severity of the alleged crimes and the nature of them as well. Domestic violence is serious in all states. I have no tolerance for men who hit women or children. Not saying that that is what he is being accused of, but what other kind of DV is there?

**Fin_Addict; Once again, the Coyotes find a way to win! Congrats to the desert dogs and their fans for coming back from a huge deficit again and finishing strong to get the 2 points. Good game by the Preds no doubt, but never count out Phoenix. Such a fun game to watch, can't wait to play you guys Saturday!

**Ian La Charite; Haha, and the best of luck to you all as well! I'll be rooting for the Sharks the entire way (until it comes to Sharks/Coyotes in the conference finals!) Oh, and for the record; Tomas Hertl. My god. This kid is going to be something else, man. You guys take care of him, he's gonna be big.



0 comments:

Post a Comment