Bruins tie game late, defeat Ducks in shootout
HickeyD; Ryan spooner can't possibly go back down to Providence - WHAT'S WRONG WITH KELLY, SPOONER AND CARON??? **Anonymous1; The all-three newcomers on the shootout by Julien was stupid. When points are on the line, you need to go with the proven assets that you have, not tinker around with unknowns.**BruinInSeattle; All three are great shooters, and being unknown is an advantage in the shootout. I think it was good coaching.
**Raivkka; well, only the 1st line is producing and the 4th line is doing ok. 2nd and 3rd lines are in a flux. once loui is back they need to move marchy back to the 3rd and keep reilly with the 2nd unit. marchy hasn't played well since not playing with seguin, it's getting annoying. although, I was seeing ok play from marchy/kelly/soder.
**ARKETKT; Great game by both clubs. Those 2 miss handled pucks in shootout... ahhhhhh!!!!!! And Getzy hitting the cross bar ahhhhhh!!!!! Bruins you know you got huge breaks in the shootout! But good comeback and win for your club. Let's keep rollin boys!
**RyRy66; When they played Pittsburgh two nights ago I was like "get that big b-astard out of the way!" then last night I was Like "get that big ba-stard in front of the next!" lol. Big Z as a forward on the PP is best thing Ive seen this season. Good job Bs another win for the EAST
**Dryish; You know, this loss doesn't sting that much. Watching Boston play their gritty but disciplined game and score the clutch goals they needed just when they needed them was incredibly entertaining and beautiful. Kudos, Boston, you're a great team. Go far this year!
**drumlove; I agree 100%, in fact I think they are already... SJ and the Avs getting all the accolades while the Ducks quietly keep notching wins. Hope Selanne is ok and gets back soon. After everything he's put into his career, I hate to see him set back with an injury of any kind.
**emucchi; Anaheim doesn't have players that fight. Neither did Pittsburgh, Jersey, Floride, Colorado or Detroit. There were fights against other teams they played (Columbus, Tampa, Buffalo) who have tough guys. And no, Colin Campbell doesn't have power anymore! LOL You're a knob.
**John McFuzzy; Well it's obvious that Anonymous is Julian Assange and of course he spews out garbage he's been stuck in an embassy for a year or something. No, the site did something that changed my login to anonymous, but I had to change it back. Point is it's probably different idiots posting garbage. Let the dumbing down of society continue...
**Costas Papaconstadinou; No need for fights. The good teams are disciplined and don't try and kill each other. Talent respects talent. But when you have a bunch of rookies and noobs on a team then yea they will try to fight and take cheap shots.
**SEN-HATER; I've noticed that the Bruins are good at either losing a lead and losing it late or at coming back and winning it late. Can't wait til Nov 9, hopefully they'll have Eriksson back by then, we don't want to hear any excuses if we win.
**DSoipask; I can't say anything about game, because i wasn't able to see it, but it was soo unlucky in shootout for Ducks. Bonino's puck slipped, when he wanted to shoot, Perry too, Getzlaf hit the post and out. On the other side, Iginla hit the post and in, nice shot. From highlights I can say that Perreault looked great. On the other hand, I, as a Slovak, am happy for Chara, he was looking great, at least from highlights he looked amazing. I can't wait to see him at the Olympics. Congrats Boston.
**Vichy4; What a game! If we'd play the same pace yesterday it would be a second win in two days. Tukka, as always, was solid and I liked Marchy, but second line disappointing a bit. Z is a monster, his PP goal was a beauty. Every season he's pulling out something unique. Surprised by Spooner, very fast guy and together with the Torey he can blast. Overall, very fast and intence game, both team fought till the very end. So, B's should build on this and go on the winning steak. Go, Bruins!!!!
**drumlove; Ive run out of patience with the second line myself. Bergy is playing well, but there is no chemistry. Sadly it was just starting when Louie got hit. At that time Riley Smith made sense, the idea being there was already some chemistry with he and Erikkson. Im thinking Marchand, Bergeron, Spooner would be a good fit. Spooner can bring the speed and hands back to that line that left with Seguin. Smith had great chemistry with Kelly... put him back
**MIGHTY89; Disappointing loss but I knew coming in this one would be difficult. I thought both teams played well Bruins more so only in the 3rd. I also thought that penalty call on Maroon was kinda weak and it ended up being the GTG. I hope Iginla keeps doing well. GO DUCKS!
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment