Bishop, Lightning blank slumping Hurricanes
**MaximumCanes; Muller's comment at the end of the article reads to me like "We did everything we wanted to do, and lost. So we need to do more of that." If that happens on one night in 10 or 12, then maybe I can agree with him. But this is a pattern that dates back to last year. Just spitballin' here, but maybe Kirkie needs to try something … I dunno, else? **Marc Rivera; Stevie Y know's what he is doing. He's also in charge of Canadian Olympic Team. Worked out Gr8, Canada won Gold. Babcock is the right the right Coach. Very smart and Gr8 at getting most out of players.**jamaal9684; That's the problem, beating one good team is good, but getting dominated by another twice, and beaten by the best team in the east still leaves question marks, not to mention the meltdown in Jersey. I have faith, but if they have a strong performance against the Blues, I will be more convinced that they are trying to make a run, big statement game.
**jamaal9684; Just look at the history and longevity of the Wings organization, how many of their draft picks are in the NHL in their draft year. Year after year they compete and are a team everyone hates to play come playoff time. Stevie was part of that, and built an olympic gold medal team. Now he doesn't have it as easy as he had it with the Wings or Team Canada, but his first year as GM was a sign of things to come for our organization I believe. Go Stevie!
**Chris Bussineau; Good game Big Ben. Liked him for the longest time...well...since his first game in Ottawa anyway...first game I saw with Ben...just liked the fact he was that tall and nicknamed Big Ben...then he started to play...O.O...
**JordSkiGT96; Alrighty, good way to kick off a tough November. Next up is the Blues tomorrow, and I really hope Bishop gets to play his old team. The rest of the month has us on the road a lot, and 9 of our next 10 opponents are over 0.500. Let’s ride this moment, boys, clean up the giveaways and faceoffs, and GO BOLTS!!!
**JordSkiGT96; Hey did anyone watch “Stamkos mic’d up” in this site’s headlines today? What a great guy. Every fan who knows Steven should love him.
**Tim Archer Del Lopez; Great win by the Lightning tonight! Listening all the way from Australia to Dave Mishkin's call and it was worth it! Bishop is a monster in net, Stammer is playing great, this team looks scary. I reckon a good playoff run this year
**Melissa Barulli; Call me crazy but I think the NHL specifically orchestrated this schedule for the lightning so it would be so hard that the lightning wouldn't be able to beat these teams, but I think their idea to stop the lightning from doing well is backfiring on them. Lets see you stop us now NHL!!! Lightning are play way better than the majority of your original 6!!!
**Anonymous; Well the long home stands for Florida and Tampa Bay were supposed to be "compensation" for lumping them in with the former Northeast Division plus Detroit, but with all the former Cup champs and powerhouse teams coming to Tampa, it wasn't supposed to be much of an advantage.
**Debra Lowry; We still have a tough schedule ahead of us, the teams we will be playing are good teams, so we have to play a strong 60 minute game. I have a lot of faith in the BOLTS, they just have to play their game to the best of the ability and they have a lot of ability on this team. Let's go Bolts!!!!
**AM0408; Wow. Looks like Tampa Bay's got their goaltender of the future and present in Ben Bishop. This is going to be a scary team for many, many years. Congrats, Bolts fans.
**thegreathoudini13; Glad to see he's working out for you guys. Also glad to see Yzerman having success as a GM this year. I'd like to see him get another ring as a GM eventually.
**emmettmc; That's how we need Stammer to play. Great work all around and Big Ben was a 6 by 4 brick wall in net. Great game all around, let's get ready for the blues tomorrow
**JordSkiGT96; Boy oh boy, Stamkos was ALL OVER Justin Peters tonight. I mean he had 9! shots. About time he scored that goal in the 3rd. Man, Bishop was OUTSTANDING tonight, especially at the end! Did anyone else see that save he made from his back w/ both feet straight up in the air? Haha vertical 2-pad stack? Whatever it was, he has his 4th shutout. Marty was excellent. Killorn really impressed. Cool goal by Hedman. I liked the way Barberio looked tonight. And the Bolts have their 5th straight win at PNC Arena.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment