Desharnais, Price lead Canadiens past Hurricanes
**I've said it before and I will say it again...Desharnais and Gallagher are bringing it with the loss of Galchenyuk..and the disappearance of Gionta and Briere...the Habs are starting to play better hockey and with the addition of Weise and White coming back, this team could do some damage down the stretch..Price is picking up his game and if Eller and Subban can play a bit smarter and generate some more offence with thier speed and strength on the puck, they could become a force to be wreckoned with in the Arlantic..Good Game Habs!!! Let's play some more like this...**Leafs and Habs basically did the same thing last night. Start off on a 1 goal deficit then destroy the other team in the 3rd.
**It took DD some time to show his true form and silence his detractors ( mainly Habs fans). Good on him. Bourque also has improves, maybe from all the trade rumours. At first I wasn't impressed with the acquisition of Weise but after seeing his first few games I think he is a good addition. Now if only something can be done with Eller. The guy is lost out there. In the 3rd period he made 2 really poor plays. He contributes so little that I hope and pray that come Mar.5 he will be traded for someone that can contribute every game and not just every 10th or 15th. PS. Bob Cole, please retire. I can't recall how many times in the 1st period he kept repeating the shots .....and he was getting it wrong, as he does so many other things.
**Yes, Ryan white is such a good player, this guy deserves more. He brings a lot of energie on the ice, I love how he s playing, I hope he ll continue to score after the break!
**Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and gning up... You can have your first check by the end of this week...
**Carolina has decent talent and hussle, but the first line is too inconsistent. They are lacking in leadership...in the Brind amour-ing way. Habs will be in, Canes will be on the outside looking in, again.
**Desharnais, I've been really impressed at how he's stepped up his game the past few weeks. You're finally regaining your form back when you put up career numbers with Cole and Pacioretty back in 2011.
**Great, absolutely great, my Habs won again. Great defense the last couple games Price is ready for Socchi, Canada will be the team to beat for the final. Hope that my swiss will have a great tournament, but when they're out, my heart beats for Canada. From next tuesday on I will watch exactly 21 games, sure I'm happy about my rehab now, so I have time to watch every game ;), so to all the Hockey-countries for the next 2 weeks: best luck at Socchi, let's go!
**Price has to be the starter in Sochi, but I like the idea of starting Bobby Lu for the first game, given that he was the "guy" in Van city. That should motivate Price to take over from game 2 onward.
**I've always been a supporter of White. He brings tons of energy, finishes all his hits and is great on the PK. A defensive player who isn't that offensively skilled, I couldn't be happier about his game play for the last two games. Hopefully after the break, if Bournival has returned by then, they can get some chemistry going again and really start to terrorize other teams' bottom two lines.
**Pacioretty and Kessel are going to be dynamic on the open ice...let's hope Canada can contain them! This is the one time Leafs and Habs fans can cheer for the same team haha.
**Unlike other websites I'm amazed by how friendly this one is. We may cheer for different teams but we all cheer for the same game, Canadian and American. Now all I can say now is GO CANADA GO. Sorry Patches.
**awesome game GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**Wow, great turn-around, Habs. Really tightened up the D. Very impressive stretch of 5-1-1, giving up only 8 goals in those 7 games. Carey playing lights out. Kinda wish Habs could keep playing this way, without this 2.5 week break ahead. Well, at least some of the Habs will keep on playing .....
**In Carey we trust! Gotta love this kid, I've been following along his growth ever since he came in the league. Boy did this kid had to face adversity and now, he's killing it! So happy for him, can't wait for him to play in Sochi! Been watching hockey for over 30 years, and this kid, I tell you. He's something special, going to do great things in this league.
**I don't know if Weise is the only reason, but White is on fire recently! I hope he will keep going like that. Not necessary to score every game, but to play good hockey like he does. Other than that, Price was awesome again! Now it's time for GO CANADA GO!
**I think White's problem has always been too much fire ;) I think a buddy from his childhood days in Manitoba might keep him more even keeled. For sure he's been playing great since he got back from injury. I think his contributions to the Habs are going to become more evident as his career progresses...
**Well on paper the two teams are tied in the standings so it's hard to say one team is better at this point in time.That said I would love a Leafs-Habs playoff matchup, that way we'll really know who's better when it matters most!
**At least one good Canadian team (the Habs) will be making the playoffs. Oh, and for those who actually cheer for the Leafs, it looks like they will make it too. Other than that, it is looking doubtful.
**So you mean two? Whatever glad to see Price getting on a roll before Olympics. ;)
**It's Price and Smith for me but I think it will be Luongo in Game 1 and Price the rest of the way. But I've been wrong before.
**Well, twice I've tried to comment on this game only to me moderated.....for what... I have no idea. Maybe I should change my name to Rodney Dangerfield. Canes have the ability to win, just not the will to win. And that's why they'll most likely miss the playoffs.......again. Anyway, solid road game Habs. Hope Max is a quick healer and Price should be the starter for Canada.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment