Stars edge Coyotes, pull even in wild-card race
**Stars are an under the radar scary team for me. They just play with so much speed. I know as an anaheim fan theyre one of the teams that, when I see them on the schedule, I know we're in for a rough night. They match up well. And Goligoski finally getting over the trade hangover bodes well.**Good game Dallas tough pill to swallow as a coyote fan but things Will get better I believe things are going to change. To many players not doing the job they are being paid to do, Maloney has to change the line-up and get some guys in the locker room who can bring it for more than one night here and there. Good luck to all the Olympic players and good luck to my coyotes. I still think we will figure things out but not with the roster we have now time for talk is over GMDM please make some much needed changes.
**Man, the moderators really don't want me to congratulate Phoenix for a good game; or to point out that Dallas is back in the playoffs. 3rd attempt.
**Great team win boys, love to see Ray get a goal too. Stars probably didn't want to stop playing together, but it gives them something to look forward too after the break. GO STARS!
**I wonder what Jim Nill will do. Dallas is playing well enough to get in at the moment, but they have been jekyll and Hyde this year. Whitney is a big question mark. But the Stars may be buyers when we come back from Sochi. I dunno how psyched I am about that lol.
**I feel your pain but I really think that the boys are starting to come together. The break gives Robidas time to heal & I fully expect to see him sooner than later. Kari has stepped it up as well and the other D have come together as well. I am pumped, I think we can do it! Gotta keep the team intact, would be a shame to waste what looks very good these days! GO STARS!!!
**This is a sticky situation with the team suddenly finding itself in the top 8 in the West. I'm quite certain management does not want to sacrifice the future for a playoff run this year, but the team does need better defense (a "true" fix is not possible this season) and definitely some secondary scoring, which I think is very doable. Considering that all of Whitney, Chiasson, Cole, and Peverley cannot be counted on for being consistent secondary scoring threats, it would be worth exploring someone like Michalek if Ottawa keeps sliding. At 29 years of age, Michalek can be a good 4-5 year term player for the Stars, provided he stays healthy.
**Will not anger the hockey Gods but your boys just coughed up the division lead! Guess the Hawks have plenty of reason to have their heads in Sochi, 10 of them will be there! On behalf of my buddy, good luck the rest of the way! Would not want to meet Chi in any round lol!
**When you adjust for games in hand, the Blackhawks and Ducks have been trailing the Blues by a couple points all season. The Blues' differential of wins minus reg. losses has been consistently higher by a couple wins. That differential plus games played equates to total points. Right now, unlike the energized Blues, it seems like the Blackhawks are tired and bored. Need to recharge after Sochi.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment