Blues top Jets in shootout, take Central Division lead
**Congrats to the Blues & their fans for taking over 1st place in the Central. Great team. The last part of the season will be very interesting to say the least.**Your gift Winnipeg, should you make the playoffs, is a first round series with either the Ducks, Hawks or Blues. Ouch, talk about a tough conference, the question more likely is, which one of these three do you like to raise the cup this year?
**Imagine the Jets playing the Ducks in the first round of the playoffs in Teemus last year.
**That would be a fitting ending to a storybook career, definitely the best playoff scenario from that point of view, but how about a Hawks/Jets first round match up with former Hawks Ladd/Buff(not to mention the Winnipeg born stars on that team) or the Blues with Steen/Reaves?
**Are many many great Hawks fans on these boards, some of the best fans I've come across, and I've had good exchanges with a lot of them. But TLC, James, and Tazer, all with Hawks icons, are just about the worst of the worst in the entire league, and even their own fellow Hawks fans have called them out. Tazer's been doing the same thing on the Ducks board. And, I don't know about Tazer, but the other two are long-time hockey fans, not bandwagoners. I don't think they're trolls, that's an insult to trolls everywhere. Respond at your own risk and displeasure. You've been warned.
**The real Hawks fans ought to be ashamed of the trolls we have here on this board. They've been hockey fans for less than twelve months. How embarrassing.
**I'm talking about the majority here not all, but Chicago Hawks are the most arrogant fans I've met and they're just jerks and that is the reason why I cheer against them.
**The Blues are 7-2-1 last 10 games. I personally don't think the Blues played their best hockey in those game, but, and it's a big BUT, the Blues won 7 games when playing at half speed. This is what will make the Blues tough to beat in a 7 games series. LGB
**Hawks will be a different team come March. Blues have been beat in a 7 game series every time they have ever made the playoffs, so IDK how they would be tough to beat in a 7 game series.
**Hey Tazer- if anything, your Hawks have shown you that this year is that they can't close games in overtime. They have so many overtime losses meaning THEY CAN'T GET THE JOB DONE. So, come playoff time, I'd be scared if I were you.
**It takes stars to win a Stanley Cup in today's NHL. Crosyb and Malkin 2009. Toews Kane Hossa Keith 2010. Chara Bergeron Thomas 2011. Quick Carter Doughty 2012. 2013 you know who. Petro and Steen are no where near superstars. Backes and Oshie are top 40 players at best. Halak and Elliot are average. No stars no cup
**Using the same logic, the Hawks have lost all seven game series too, except for the years in which they have won the Cup. I'm gonna echo what Nick says here; "Cmon man"
**the officiating for this game was the worst I've seen since the 2 Washington back to back games at MTS Center last season When Ovetchkin was calling the games. There was no referee in the League that would call a penalty in the last 2 minutes of a game tied 3-3 before the days of Bet-mans billion dollar League. This was worse than a dug-out bush league game back in the Country when I was a kid. The worst part is the players and coaches are all gagged and can't say a word about the
**I don't want Winnipeg!!! Their a good team. I'm hoping that there is some obscure rule that allow us to play 3 series against Edmonton to get to the finals!! : )
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment