Canucks collapse vs. Maple Leafs, lose 7th straight
**I wonder what super 16 editors will do now ? I think they still won't include leafs in the ranking!! What a joke**Do you remember how everyone said the only reason the Leafs made the playoffs last year was because it was a shortened season? Well heads up ! The Leafs have a 7 point lead on the wild card cut , with 20 games to go. Kessel, JVR, and Koolie, good luck in Soshi just back off when playing Canada. Now we get to see how it feels to play against these guys.
**Nice to see the Leafs win going into the Olympic break & continue their winning ways.
**I love how the Canucks have been in a tailspin since Torts lost his mind and the Flames have been rollin'.
**It is too bad though, I'm for any Canadian team that can bring the cup home. Like the Hip sang it - ***It's been a long time coming*** common baby I hope it's the Leafs but we gotta play hard..
**Toronto is my team. I live in Oshawa which is part of the GTA. They're going to win the Cup for the 1st time since 1967. I wasn't even born yet! Go, Leafs, go!
**I think this isn't a good 'team.' The individual pieces have great talent but they don't work well together anymore. Edler isn't nearly what he used to be, or could be (a more offensive version of Kronwall when on his game, he is that good if not better). Garrison looked real promising last year but under Torts he's more average and I haven't seen the production you'd expect from him. I'd say keep the Sedins (there's no way we can replace two superstars) Bieksa and Kesler (they play with an edge), Hamhuis (our best defenseman), Tanev and Kassian obviously, Higgins (although tradeable), and hopefully Santorelli. Hansen is similar to Higgins but more tradeable even with his speed and style. Luongo and Lack are the bright spots this season. Burrows is the most difficult decision to me. So that's how I see it. Even if it is the first year under Torts. He did well early but now...At the beginning of the season we could score but were letting in a few too many. Then it came together, and now it has fallen apart.
**1) Can't stop underpaid people leaving because they want what they're worth. 2) Can't stop really good players getting older. Three years ago was three years ago. Management has done nothing but extend the window as best they could. That being said, Gillis has only just realized that trying to prop the window open at the expense of the future rebuild is only going to make it take longer when it happens.
**Vancouver is currently the worst team in the league, and I say that as a Sabres fan. After they missed that narrow window of opportunity in 2011, it's been all downhill, and with those new deals for Sedin twins, the future has to be looking seriously bleak.
**Question for TO Fans: Of the 7 other top 8 eastern teams, do you really think you can beat any of them in a 7 game first round playoff series??? And do you think you could actually win one game, not four, just one, against any of the top teams in the west in a playoff series? So enjoy your moment. It leads nowhere. ;-)
**We took Boston to a game seven last year, this year we're starting to play better and I really can't believe I'm seriously answering this fools question.. Good Game Leafs Thanks for finally putting down The Nucks and winning for me 800+ hahahaha it's the second time this weeks you guys came through..
**The leafs took the Bruins (best defensive team in the NHL) to a 7th game, and played that series like a contender. Sure, they blew a 4-1 lead with less then 9 minutes left, but if they can do that to the best defensive team, then they can do it against other teams.
**Said it before and i'll say it again the way Torts used the Sedins led to their demise in terms of injuries and skating he played them wayyy to much, hopefully they'll come back healthier and more energetic after the break
**Actually they play in the corners and the boards. They're overplayed. Early in the season they were right up with Crosby and Tavares for points.
**GG leaf, you annihilated the Nucks in the last 10 minutes, well played! Hope Luongo is readyfor the Olympics Go Canada Go!
**lol at all the people who wanted raymond out of van sooooooo badly, now they're the ones wishing he got resigned. he was one of the guys acutally producing last year and mostly played on the 3rd line. i just dont understand. and using the whole "he's now in the east and its easier scoring there" is not even a valid argument. gmmg screwed up big time
**puck daddy did a bit on burrows and his hair pulling stunt he pulled on phil the thrill tonight. Poor old Phil's flowing locks are more a trickle but regardless that's burrows. I disliked that puke from day one and it's not because he's scored a decent number of goals on the leafs in the past it's just that he's DIRTY!! Nucks woes are definitely due to numerous injuries and the chemistry with all the various NEW lines is just not there and this was mentioned by hnic crew. Grapes figures you guys will improve big time once all the injured guys return and I agree.
**Canucks at no point deserved to win tonight and Kessel is a good player but man he was trying to sell everything tonight. Gets a slash on the leg and grabs his face. or gets touched and starts shaking his wrist selling the call more then ive seen. And David Clarkson what a joke. He talks soo much trash but he has scored less goals then Tom Sestito what a bumb. And Glen Healy needs to be fired cant listen to cbc anymore such a bias channel.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment