Monday, January 13, 2014

Sabres' Miller shines again, defeats Capitals 


**I heard a little birdie in the South Florida media that Ryan Milller might be wanting to play in Florida next year. I'm sure Sabres would be unhappy about that, can any Buffalo fans that are more familiar with him confirm/deny that?

**Miller is fantastic and according me for sure he should be nominated for both Hart and Vezina. But fact is also Sabres are nowhere of play-offs. I remember even worse team of Sabres decade ago which was getting each year into play-offs and even to finals. And shoots were not shoots like for rebound or redirection from blue line - it was many empty-net chances and breakaways per game. Roy was best winner and Brodeur guy as consistent as Mount Everest - but compare them to this crazy butterfly and even these two guys were dropping their jaws on ice when they saw these saves. Is actually 39 jersey hanging bellow roof in Buffalo?

**The sabres fans should send the referees thank you cards! This was ridiculous! Without that bad referees and this absolutely amazing Miller (pure respect, this guy is hot), buffalo wouldn't have won this game!

**As a lifelong Sabres fan I have to say it was amazingly classy when the Washington crowd chanted USA after Miller made that stick save. Kudos to Washington fans.

**I was at the game. It was not the Caps fans but the huge Sabres contingency. There was a constant battle in the 400's of "Lets go Buff-a-lo" and "Let's go Caps" all game.

**I'm a bad fan if I don't say that. But dammit I love miller he's a straight beast USA has a great goalie! Regardless of bishops presence, I feel USA has goalie depth like no other especially if Quick plays like he did in his cup run, could you imagine!

**I agree. Who cares where the Sabres are in the standings. After all Miller has gone through, and to still play at an elite level is amazing. It's not his fault he can't score goals for the Sabres.... But he does everything in his power to keep them in games. Without him, I don't even think they'd reach 20 wins this season.

**Should I drop Giordano, Trouba or Sekera to pick Paul Martin up off the waivers? He could be coming back as soon as Wednesday.

**Miller has kept the Sabres from being truly miserable this year. They have a paunchy offense that means any goal Miller (and Enroth) allow could be enough for the win, or at least a point. Miller has done a tremendous job, he surely should be considered for some hardware at season's end if he keeps this pace up.

**Miller is still the #1! I don't understand why anyone ever thought he fell off, the guy's been great for the past 8 He's gonna be the sole reason why USA medals at Sochi (if they manage to score a goal or two).

**He has faced a lot of shots, I think the 2nd most in the league. The Sabres don't score very often, and allow too many shots. If Miller was in Winnipeg, and Pavelec in Buffalo, I believe Noel would still have a job and the Sabres would be lucky to have 20 points at this stage.

**Buffalo, last in the Eastern Conference and last in the NHL, defeats the incompetent but incapable Caps. Hey, McPhee! Hey, Ted! How about another rebuilding year? Only move this crummy team to the far side of the moon.

**Well yeah... In a game where teams score about 2.5 goals/g an extra goal is going to have a huge effect. It's not like another player is going to score in Ovi's place when he doesn't. It just means Ovi's minutes don't lead to a +1 on the scoreboard.

**Ryan Miller Ryan Miller, simply the Best and on a losing team, can't wait til next year and a full season with new management daft picks and some good GM work bring the Sabres bac to Respect and mayb the playoffs.

**There's really only one reason buffalo hasn't been able to win games, they have a hard time scoring goals,I feel like they've scored only 1-2 goals every game, can't even remember when they had a 3 goal game. I mean if they scored more goals this season they would've had a better recored then they do now.

**The team that scores more goals will win the game. Thanks MrBuffalo. But in all seriousness, Buffalo does need pure scorers. A Jeff Carter or two would make this team legitimate. Now if only Buffalo had disposable high value players that aren't Ryan Miller.

**Good Game buffalo, its too bad they had such a rough start to the year theyve been playing so wicked hockey lately, cant believe the save miller made on gabo lol.. just wow, wish we had him maybe we would actually go somewhere in the playoffs.

**It was amazing. Miller is usually a great positional goalie, but that save was pure instinct and talent.

**Refs were totally awful. Caps had five players on the ice in overtime and no call! Not an excuse, of course, since if this team is to amount to something this year they should be able to beat the lowest ranking team in the league and infamous Marc Joannette at the same time. Good job Miller.



0 comments:

Post a Comment